We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusiwusi View Post
    Oh, that's good news. Thanks

Where did you read it?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...25#post6899525

^--- there you are

Quote Originally Posted by Erunineriol View Post
    Thanks a lot
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a0000000044cf/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by zagreb000 View Post
    Two words: German discipline...
    Congratz..
    Or lots and lots of government mandated paid vacation time.

BTW, the steed is still 1500 at the unlocked vendor? I thought it was 1500 to begin with. Does that price not cut in half?
    Goreamir - 105 Capt | Jinwe - 91 Hunt | Celebourne - 94 Champ | Humblefoot - 77 Mini | Dorfus - 77 Guard | Creonath - 58 Warden | Stormcraban - 38 LM | Whippit - 40 Burg | Thangadir - 37 RK | Jonly - 32 Beornng | Zongrul - 41 Bank

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrawn View Post
    Or lots and lots of government mandated paid vacation time.

BTW, the steed is still 1500 at the unlocked vendor? I thought it was 1500 to begin with. Does that price not cut in half?
    The steed is only available at that vendor. Also, the prices aren't universally 50% off, some are about 30%, some 40% etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadd_EU View Post
    The steed is only available at that vendor. Also, the prices aren't universally 50% off, some are about 30%, some 40% etc.
    Ah, I thought some new vendor appeared when the server reaches the goal.
    So 1,500 x 9 = 13,500...
    Looks like I'll be leveling some of my alts in the next couple months. Bring on Farmer's Faire.
    Goreamir - 105 Capt | Jinwe - 91 Hunt | Celebourne - 94 Champ | Humblefoot - 77 Mini | Dorfus - 77 Guard | Creonath - 58 Warden | Stormcraban - 38 LM | Whippit - 40 Burg | Thangadir - 37 RK | Jonly - 32 Beornng | Zongrul - 41 Bank

DEATHKNYGHT,

First, thanks for this. I appreciate being able to see the data both ways, Laire's and yours.

Second... have you kept the the past data? If so, may we have a graph showing progress over time? Would be a nice visual to show the drops in turn-in rates, if any, on the statues since the Faire started. If its too cluttered showing all the servers, then remove the completed servers, and just show each day's combined totals in a single line?

If not, thanks anyhows!
    Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: Glaistig Skop | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba

Moochinbras - former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval

To make sure I got it right.

So there IS a glitch in the system. my 500 tokens I turned in ARE still being tracked, and I will be credited for them, once the glitch is fixed. Am I correct?
    Any time frame on said fix? Not meaning to sound rude or Pushy. I'm a computer geek, i KNOW the struggle involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinturion View Post
    So there IS a glitch in the system. my 500 tokens I turned in ARE still being tracked, and I will be credited for them, once the glitch is fixed. Am I correct?
    Any time frame on said fix? Not meaning to sound rude or Pushy. I'm a computer geek, i KNOW the struggle involved.
    Yes, that's right. No, we dont have a time-frame. Presumably before helms deep.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Ok. Thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinturion View Post
    Ok. Thank you for the info.
    You could work on level up to 45 in the meantime, where the deeds will resolve themselves =)

Quote Originally Posted by Moochi View Post
    DEATHKNYGHT,

First, thanks for this. I appreciate being able to see the data both ways, Laire's and yours.

Second... have you kept the the past data? If so, may we have a graph showing progress over time? Would be a nice visual to show the drops in turn-in rates, if any, on the statues since the Faire started. If its too cluttered showing all the servers, then remove the completed servers, and just show each day's combined totals in a single line?

If not, thanks anyhows!

Is this okay?

Overall, it looks like there has been relatively little net difference in daily Bounder Token donations.
    Last edited by DEATHKNYGHT; Sep 07 2013 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHKNYGHT View Post

Overall, it looks like there has been relatively little net difference in daily Bounder Token donations.
    This was a very useful chart!

Interesting. This seems to indicate that Turbine effectively changed the source for the kind of player donating. The festival goer is donating more frequently, and the ...mob-slayer (whether for deeds or otherwise) has had their contributions drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHKNYGHT View Post
    [/IMG]

Is this okay?

It's not what I envisioned... it's much better. Many thanks!

I had started to suspect that things were not as bad as I had been saying. This is a nice visual confimation. While my aquisition rate is greatly lowered, the servers' progress seems unhindered, so far, and I am just fine with that. Yes, I'm doing the fest quests over and over. Yes, I'm really bored by it, and personally preferred deeding. But as long as we're still slogging along at rates close to before, I will settle down. Lack of communication from devs since the drop rate nerf irks me a bit... but so what

Again... this is a nice tool to have. Many thanks for it, and would love to see it continued to be updated, so we can see when dwindling interest in (or tolerance of) the Faire affects progress rates.
    Last edited by Moochi; Sep 07 2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: I see it's been added to the original post. Awesome!
    Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: Glaistig Skop | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba

Moochinbras - former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    You could work on level up to 45 in the meantime, where the deeds will resolve themselves =)
    Maybe. Hopefully it doesn't take that long, LOL. I'm only lvl 35.

I really hate they lowered the drop rate on mobs, i'm someone who doesn't like doing festival quests over and over and over and over and over. But mobs i slay every day, a day of PvMP gives me 1 bag at most now.

While I really dislike having to do festivals for bags (and once I am done with deeds, which I am almost, I am done), it does seem at the moment it does not have an effect on turns-ins.

We'll see if this lasts once people get burnt out of the festivals on servers throughout this coming week.

Also, Death, because the order of the servers has changed a bit on the chart, the color-codes on the chart are a little off--- the colors stayed in their original spots rather than moving *with* the server as it moved up or down a spot. For instance, Landroval moved up a spot, so the server that moved down now has the yellow glow of 'rp', and Elendilmir moved up, so it lost its light blue glow.

A minor issue, but I thought you'd like to know ^-^

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Ran through most of the FF quests today on several different toons (some quests were still on CD etc).

Managed to get a total of 50 Bags.

For a total of 445 Tokens.

The Bags come in 5. 10. 20, 70 and 100 sizes IIRC.

So somewhat disappointed that the average drop is 8.5.

Come on Turbine, at least let us feel like we are achieving something other than a pointless grind.

All The Best

Thumbs up

Thanks for doing this and keeping this so up-to-date. I was on Riddermark this morning when we hit the 875k half-way mark sometime after 8:00a EDT, and I can see from your chart that you picked up the data relatively soon. For anyone on Riddermark wondering, we're at 890k as of this post; ~15k in the past 8 hours - nice work for a mid-day Monday everyone!

P.S. I hit 2.5k and got the title on my main yesterday; continuing to use alts to donate to the server goal.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000011cfe8/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Mac mini Server (mid 2011; Intel Core i7 quad core 2 GHz/8GB) • OS X 10.10 • Parallels 9 • Windows 7 SP1

The graphs are wonderful..., it would easier to see if the daily donation graphs are sorted from the highest to the lowest but the current graph is still very helpful

If it is not too much trouble, can you upload/link the spreadsheet used to generate the graphs in Google docs? I would just to track the daily donations and estimate the number of days needed to reach the target.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001da17c/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If it is not too much trouble, can you upload/link the spreadsheet used to generate the graphs in Google docs? I would just to track the daily donations and estimate the number of days needed to reach the target.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&usp=sharing
    Last edited by DEATHKNYGHT; Sep 09 2013 at 06:30 PM.

why did the top ones have a lower drop rates then us lower on the graph, doesnt seem fair at all.

Does someone know when the server has reached its total, if its still possible to donate tokens? I really want to complete t3 (for the title and 5 TP), but I am afraid that my server will reach the goal before I donated 50 times.

Quote Originally Posted by borkluhand View Post
    Does someone know when the server has reached its total, if its still possible to donate tokens? I really want to complete t3 (for the title and 5 TP), but I am afraid that my server will reach the goal before I donated 50 times.
    It is not currently possible due to a bug, but this bug will be fixed before the event is over.

Source:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...25#post6899525

With the current donation rates are all servers on track to finish before the November 18th deadline?

well latest chart proves what i already expected... the contributions went down big time after the event was running longer...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast