We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    It kinda sucks that you can't turn in tokens anymore once the statue is finished :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    It kinda sucks that you can't turn in tokens anymore once the statue is finished :/
    Could you point to a confirmation of that? Because people have been asking if there's a risk that the deeds become impossible to finish, but I haven't seen a Turbine answer to that.

Here on Vanyar we having a few People being frustrated that now the statue is done they cant complete the deeds :-(

Well I play on Vanyar which already completed the statue, and the quest to turn in 50 tokens is no longer available.
    So yes, it appears you can't complete the deeds then anymore.

I don't know if this is on purpose, since the barter NPC that gets unlocked doesn't require any deeds completed. But I would rather have completed the deed on my other/former (whatever you want to call it) main character, I had enough tokens already but simply was too late for turning them in.

Well I play on Vanyar which already completed the statue, and the quest to turn in 50 tokens is no longer available.
    Ugh.
    Can you tell us what the server-first bonus was or if theres any sign of the 'recognition' or anything of the sort on the statue?

It's entirely possible that the T3 deed is the extent of it. You had to contribute while there was some part of the goal left after all.
    Last edited by Crell_1; Sep 02 2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Awesome graph. I was just wondering, is there a source for "Recently, Sapience has said that the Horseshoe does not affect loot drops." I just want to see it for myself. Thanks.
    {*Nusnogard - Hobbit Minstrel*}{*Evolnogard - Elf Rune-Keeper*}
    {*Batsnogard - Hobbit Warden*}{*Emilsnogard - Woman Captain*}

Vilya 477,700

Grats to the players on Vanyar for being first to hit 1,750,000.

I can no longer edit the original post, either by script or manually. It gives the following error when I press "Save Changes" on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer:
    500 Internal Server Error
    nginx/1.1.19

On Chrome and IE, it has the additional problem of bringing up a blank message post box when I press "Edit Post."

I can edit other posts. It is not fixed by re-logging.

If this problem is not fixed by tomorrow, I will just create another post, although it will look strange. Does anyone know how I might overcome this problem?
    Last edited by DEATHKNYGHT; Sep 02 2013 at 11:45 PM.

Landroval, oh Landroval...

You were once the shining gem and are yet my home, but I am not at all surprised to German servers way out ahead.

Tschuss!

Keith Krebs
    [B][COLOR="#FFFF00"][I]I had to suspend knowledge in order to make room for faith...[/I][/COLOR][/B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001d7e14/01008/signature.png]Tinuveril[/charsig]
    [B][I][COLOR="#FF0000"]"What, my dear Lady Disdain! are you yet living?"[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Last time we had a competition between the servers the german server was way ahead too. German lotro fans are definitely competitive. Good on them.

@Nickysmom-- wrong thread. Go to the other sticky, mine :P

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHKNYGHT View Post
    I can no longer edit the original post, either by script or manually. It gives the following error when I press "Save Changes" on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer:
    500 Internal Server Error
    nginx/1.1.19

On Chrome and IE, it has the additional problem of bringing up a blank message post box when I press "Edit Post."

I can edit other posts. It is not fixed by re-logging.

If this problem is not fixed by tomorrow, I will just create another post, although it will look strange. Does anyone know how I might overcome this problem?
    I got the same problem about the same time. Logging off, shutting the tab and creating a new one fixed the problem for me. If it does not for you, try clearing your cache and temporary internet files.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Grats Vanyar! The Germans have always been the better side!

First off grats to Vanyar, that was pretty fast.
    The token turn in stopping after the goal is reached speaks against the fact that you're supposed to play normally to get those tokens as the Dev diary states.
    Unless, every item on the Bounder Vendor is not locked behind a deed and the deeds are just there for showing the biggest contributors.

So for that matter people of Vanyar Does the steed require the T3 deed ?
    Nothing here matters.

Ah, Sorry for giving a slightly mistrustful response to you previously. I was not aware (though I really should have expected it) that Vanyar had reached the goal.

And I sure hope they re-open the quest so people can finish the deeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorwyn99 View Post
    The token turn in stopping after the goal is reached speaks against the fact that you're supposed to play normally to get those tokens as the Dev diary states.
    Unless, every item on the Bounder Vendor is not locked behind a deed and the deeds are just there for showing the biggest contributors.

So for that matter people of Vanyar Does the steed require the T3 deed ?
    According to Lynx3D above, the server-unlocked barterer does not require any deeds at all. That would still not make the deeds "just showing the biggest contributors", since they unlock the rewards available before the server goal is reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadd_EU View Post
    According to Lynx3D above, the server-unlocked barterer does not require any deeds at all. That would still not make the deeds "just showing the biggest contributors", since they unlock the rewards available before the server goal is reached.
    Ohh i didn't know you could unlock the rewards before the server finished. Seems fair enough and in line with the dev diary to give the fast people a Title and early access as long as everything is still available to other people after the unlock.
    Nothing here matters.

CONGRATULATIONS VANYAR

SO Job is done, statue will be built...but why let it end there...

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHKNYGHT View Post
    Until Turbine releases the new ways to earn tokens
    ...especially if there are still bounder token content to be explored, LOTRO did mention that other ways will be introduced other than just drops.... so 'al la kickstarter' why not introduce a new incentive to keep donating tokens...?

or just barter them

Great event...look forward to more of the same in the future.
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Ohh i didn't know you could unlock the rewards before the server finished. Seems fair enough and in line with the dev diary to give the fast people a Title and early access as long as everything is still available to other people after the unlock.
    There are two barterers:
    • The Bounder's Token Rewards Vendor and
    • Bounder's Bounty Vendor

The Bounty Vendor is the one getting unlocked when the server goal is reached, that one has all the stuff. This one requires no deeds whatsoever, just that the server reaches 1,75mil tokens donated.

The Token Reward Vendor has some of the stuff, at a higher price, and is deed-gated instead. So some stuff is available if you have the t1 deed done, some for the t2 deed and some for t3. This vendor however doesn't have the really juicy rewards, like the Steed, the TSoC or the Outriders Token.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadd_EU View Post
    There are two barterers:
    • The Bounder's Token Rewards Vendor and
    • Bounder's Bounty Vendor

The Bounty Vendor is the one getting unlocked when the server goal is reached, that one has all the stuff. This one requires no deeds whatsoever, just that the server reaches 1,75mil tokens donated.

The Token Reward Vendor has some of the stuff, at a higher price, and is deed-gated instead. So some stuff is available if you have the t1 deed done, some for the t2 deed and some for t3. This vendor however doesn't have the really juicy rewards, like the Steed, the TSoC or the Outriders Token.
    Ok so the normal vendor is deed gated the bounty vendor isn't. Thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamimc View Post
    or just barter them
    Well after getting the Outrider Tokens and Horses i want i can see myself spending tons of tokens on healing potions lol
    Nothing here matters.

I don't know if this is on purpose, since the barter NPC that gets unlocked doesn't require any deeds completed. But I would rather have completed the deed on my other/former (whatever you want to call it) main character, I had enough tokens already but simply was too late for turning them in.

This makes me unhappy. I'll not be able to finish my deeds in the remaining time. For me, this serverwide competition on who is the fastest, hardest, greatest will destroy my own chances to be part of it. I think, this event was intented to last a few weeks, till the servers will have reached the goal of the 1.75 million coins. And now, the made it in one week!!!

On the one hand it's nice that the community is so strong and active. On the other hand, with their 24/7-farming-attitude they minimize the chance of other players, who have so much time to spend here, to reach their own goals in finishing their personal deeds.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a0000000044cf/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Two words: German discipline...
    Congratz..
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Not liking the fact that donations are shut off after reaching the goal. I really want the deeds on all my characters for both posterity and the 15 TP you get for the deeds. I find it a bit unfair to punish the more casual players or players with more characters because the server is racing to reach goal.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Please Turbine: Is there a way to give us a chance to fullfill our deeds after our server reached the goal of donated bounders-coins?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a0000000044cf/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lusiwusi View Post
    Please Turbine: Is there a way to give us a chance to fullfill our deeds after our server reached the goal of donated bounders-coins?
    You will be able to finish the deeds after your server finishes the goal.

They're fixing it in the upcoming patch.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    You will be able to finish the deeds after your server finishes the goal.

They're fixing it in the upcoming patch.

Oh, that's good news. Thanks

Where did you read it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast