We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHKNYGHT View Post
    There have been posts from people complaining about the drop rate. I will not be one of them, even though I have not seen a single token drop after four hours of play. Until Turbine releases the new ways to earn tokens, I view the tokens are an additional benefit, not a reason to play.

That is what LOTRO is about for me: Fun and Friendship. Rallying together. Working and playing as a community. Tokens are icing on the cake.
    Well not only did you create this great Thread with Graph you have an amazing attitude to play

Big pat on the back is deserved

Job is a good un!
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

amlug reports that:

"We found an error with the deeds and what level you need to be to have them bestowed. Right now, players under level 45 are not getting the deeds if they complete the Aiding the Bounty quest. We are fixing it and it will be up the next time we patch!

The good news is that all of your turn ins and progress will be tracked when the fix is applied. So you can keep turning in and doing the quest without any worries that you aren't getting progress. We just secretly locked it behind super secret dwarf doors. Once the fix is applied, you will also have access to the personal reward vendor if you have earned it! Sorry for the mix up and keep turning in those tokens! "

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...29#post6890129
    thank you for that reply sir (unlucky fact im lvl 44 )

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnNiCk View Post
    thank you for that reply sir (unlucky fact im lvl 44 )
    No mate its ironic!

(My 3 highest chars are 43, 40 and 40!)

They will fix it
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

Updated approximately every twenty-four hours.
    Nice improved graph...now to rank it...

LOL

Great Job

Purported Token "honey hole" location?

I've heard there is a "honey hole" for these things to drop. Anyone else know of a sweet spot? I know a completionist player that has been quite fortunate in the #s he's collected. Said player indicated he's found a good spot but is sadly unwilling to share it.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Quote Originally Posted by voalkrynn2 View Post
    I've heard there is a "honey hole" for these things to drop. Anyone else know of a sweet spot? I know a completionist player that has been quite fortunate in the #s he's collected. Said player indicated he's found a good spot but is sadly unwilling to share it.
    There's a high-demand lower-level deed location that has a very high drop rate of bags. I know that because I need those deeds and there's an 85 champ camping it (and one-shotting everything) and refusing to fellow with people deeding. I hope people will get bored with this eventually so I can go back and get things done.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by voalkrynn2 View Post
    I posted a list of ones I've had success with. Perhaps one of them is it?

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...67#post6893367
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

To OP:
    Thank you for the brilliant graph.

As a possible minor improvement, could you please add either on the graph or in the beginning of the post the number of days since the beginning of the event? Even though only 4 full days have passed since the beginning, some people may have lost the track of it already. And later it would be great to see number of days which was required for each server to reach the donation goal.

Thank you
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

I love the new colors! They are great! Nice!

Now, since you are the information guru, have you found anything on whether it is better to donate tokens via only one character, or if it's ok to donate through several? I am almost done with the deed on my main on E, so I am wondering if I want to do it on my other toons, or if it would be better to just turn them in on one toon for... recognition or whatever (as they hinted at). Any idea?

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    I love the new colors! They are great! Nice!

Now, since you are the information guru, have you found anything on whether it is better to donate tokens via only one character, or if it's ok to donate through several? I am almost done with the deed on my main on E, so I am wondering if I want to do it on my other toons, or if it would be better to just turn them in on one toon for... recognition or whatever (as they hinted at). Any idea?
    I know that I have asked in the official Feedback thread, and twitter to get some idea what means they're using to measure this for 'recognition'. Especially as it affects how I go about turning in once my deeds are done (3/10 Bountiful bounders!);

Thus far I have gotten no replies =/
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

My hope would be that they contact the account owners who donated the most and ask them which character they wish to be recognized on the statue, as not to force one to donate most of their tokens via one character.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    My hope would be that they contact the account owners who donated the most and ask them which character they wish to be recognized on the statue, as not to force one to donate most of their tokens via one character.
    This would be my hope as well; Additionally, I might ask to opt out on some of my accounts depending on what form it takes. I'd feel frustrated competing against myself and bad for depriving another player of the spot.

I certainly don't want to be listed #3-7 on a top 10 listing where none of them is my actual main account, or a character that I interact with the community at large.

What I'm curious about is AFTER the statue is finished will the deeds still track? Or are the 3 deeds gated by time. IE On day X when the deed is finished do the deeds disappear from logs and make them unable to be completed. I understand if it will be that way, just be nice to know.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

I have 5 chars, but the deeds are unlocked for only 1.

is it a bug, or it should be this way?

Crickhollow
    217,150 atm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000085162/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by DanDonfender View Post
    I have 5 chars, but the deeds are unlocked for only 1.

is it a bug, or it should be this way?
    You have to turn in tokens for each character for each to get the deeds. There's also a bug they're working on fixing, if they haven't yet, where characters under a certain level (45?) aren't getting the deeds though their progress is still being tracked, so they'll get the deeds when it's fixed.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    This would be my hope as well; Additionally, I might ask to opt out on some of my accounts depending on what form it takes. I'd feel frustrated competing against myself and bad for depriving another player of the spot.

I certainly don't want to be listed #3-7 on a top 10 listing where none of them is my actual main account, or a character that I interact with the community at large.
    I think on it some more, and I kinda hope they don't put names up on the statue. Mainly because I regularly see non-lore names, and I just don't think those should be placed as an official part of the game. This isn't a jab at people who don't use lore-ish names, as they're free too, but I just feel having something like Batmanofwar (dunno if that's a real name so apologies if I'm calling someone out) listed on an official game model is rather lorebreaking when everything else in the environment follows lore.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    I think on it some more, and I kinda hope they don't put names up on the statue. Mainly because I regularly see non-lore names,
    They could always grant an account wide Title-Code similiar to the Weatherstock Wayfinder to the accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    They could always grant an account wide Title-Code similiar to the Weatherstock Wayfinder to the accounts.
    That would be pretty cool.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

stadistics

Great job.

Assuming all players behave in similar way around the globe... this can be an indicator of servers population?
    Salute.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000087256/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by racto View Post
    Great job.

Assuming all players behave in similar way around the globe... this can be an indicator of servers population?
    Salute.
    The first part would be the huge assumption to make in this case and probably answers the question as a no.
    "We can deny our heritage and our history, but we cannot escape responsibility for the result... we cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home. " - E R Murrow

Oh boy! Silverlode isn't last!

...sigh

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    Oh boy! Silverlode isn't last!

...sigh
    Considering the fact that we have like the 5th highest number of characters of all the servers, I'd say we're last no matter what those numbers are showing, haha.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

why is Gilrain not being updated in the charts?

uhm nevermind... we posted at about the same time, just saw your update.

nope got to level each toon independently. also only the lieutenants drop in skirms. I had my best drops in the lvl 20 barrow dungeons catching up on deeds.
    Holder of a Golden Ticket (lifetime acct)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast