We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Gratz to all people who completed the statue . For unlucky on my server Evernight we are the last ones, so we need a little more time. Would like to ask, for those servers who completed the statue, if you haven't completed any Tier, will you still be able to barter stuff when the server reaches it's goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Gratz to all people who completed the statue . For unlucky on my server Evernight we are the last ones, so we need a little more time. Would like to ask, for those servers who completed the statue, if you haven't completed any Tier, will you still be able to barter stuff when the server reaches it's goal?

Yes, you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    Yes, you will.
    Oh cool =). Thank you for the quick answer.

As of yesterday, Nimrodel has reached the 1 750 000 goal.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/Annatar_2007/signature_prayer_zpse71bebfe.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000cd][B]Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon[/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers[/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]

Server Mergers (please)

Takes a long time for me to post but it has reached the point where a pleading voice is necessary...almost 6 years playing the game, flirting with other MMO's and then coming back here and spending hard earned cash on TP. Please WB, any news re when you will consider server mergers. I have been part of the same kin since I joined and will not desert our leader but a server merger would increase populations, revenue for WB and also gameplay satisfaction for users.

I recognise that some servers may still be thriving, but for those of us that are loyal both to the game and the people we play with...any chance of merging low pop servers like Gilrain (of which I am a proud member) with some of the other struggling servers? Help us to help each other and at the same time swell the bottom line of WB!!!

I'm half wondering you know if this has shown Turbine that some servers are really struggling player wise. I never realise how bad things had gotten on Evernight until now.
    ~Commander Zaddoc the Undying
    The Lost Alliance, Evernight
    twitter.com/STARS_TyranT

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddoc View Post
    I'm half wondering you know if this has shown Turbine that some servers are really struggling player wise. I never realise how bad things had gotten on Evernight until now.
    Is it though? It's entirely possible that Evernight has plenty of players, but many are just not turning their tokens in due to bad drop rates.

I can't use that site I was linked to showing the graphs because I can't tell one server's bar from another when there's more than a few on the list. So many use similar colors and you can't compare two servers side by side with ease, but Evernight actually seems to have more daily logins than Gladden, and we finished a couple weeks ago.

Evernight- http://translate.googleusercontent.c...-qYW_XFc0Fv2Sw

Gladden- http://translate.googleusercontent.c...SKmoZLY4zHbEgg

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Is it though? It's entirely possible that Evernight has plenty of players, but many are just not turning their tokens in due to bad drop rates.

I can't use that site I was linked to showing the graphs because I can't tell one server's bar from another when there's more than a few on the list. So many use similar colors and you can't compare two servers side by side with ease, but Evernight actually seems to have more daily logins than Gladden, and we finished a couple weeks ago.

Evernight- http://translate.googleusercontent.c...-qYW_XFc0Fv2Sw

Gladden- http://translate.googleusercontent.c...SKmoZLY4zHbEgg
    Gladden, however, has two dedicated multi-boxers, which Evernight does not. Today, a Saturday, usually the busiest day for the server each week, we've had a maximum of about 12 people in the Moors at one time. And that's not each side, that's overall. Now, I've heard some rumours about login issues, but to be honest, that does not evade the simple fact - that Evernight is far too quiet. We need a merge, and we need it soon - HD will bring back people, but in the long dark months between expansions, it will go quiet again, and it will be even more severe than it has been this year.
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Oct 24 2013 at 08:37 AM.

The current time on the server is 10/06 03:45 PM.
    Evernight has just finished the event.

So, Death? You going to finally update the graph with Evernight completing it, or is it not worth the time? I think you can just group the token representation under one heading Oct.3 - Oct.6. I was just being curious.

Cool Now that all the servers have completed the task...

How about a boost in DROP RATE through HarvestMath?

That should certainly bring back toons...

Keith
    [B][COLOR="#FFFF00"][I]I had to suspend knowledge in order to make room for faith...[/I][/COLOR][/B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001d7e14/01008/signature.png]Tinuveril[/charsig]
    [B][I][COLOR="#FF0000"]"What, my dear Lady Disdain! are you yet living?"[/COLOR][/I][/B]

there is nothing i really want to buy or do i know where to go to spend them. any way to get rid of them? I know you can't drop the bag they come in, I've tried several times. any way to get them out of my wallet along with the rest of the junk i will never use?
    Mean what you say and say what you mean! If you don't there are always consequences!

Personally, I thought the statue was changing.......it didn't. That was disappointing....

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasFlora View Post
    Personally, I thought the statue was changing.......it didn't. That was disappointing....
    It takes a while for hobbits to make such a large statue, what with all those many breaks for breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, etc. etc.
    ;) [COLOR="#9999ff"]“There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb[/COLOR]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6