We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What is the Best Way To Gain Items And Seals And Are Big battles Only Dailies?

Just wondering if it's best to just do big battles and do they give seals and are they only dailies or can you do them repeatedly all day for more items, etc?

If BB's aren't the best way then what instances are and do the old instances drop specific loot for each cluster like before?

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by enginekid88 View Post
    Just wondering if it's best to just do big battles and do they give seals and are they only dailies or can you do them repeatedly all day for more items, etc?

If BB's aren't the best way then what instances are and do the old instances drop specific loot for each cluster like before?
    BBs don't give seals, and are daily.

All items from raids/skirms are generalized. You will get the same thing out of each of them.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

when you say BB's are daily, does that mean if you solo one, then you can duo it, then 6 man it that same day? or does soloing it mean you cant do it again no matter how many players?

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by enginekid88 View Post
    when you say BB's are daily, does that mean if you solo one, then you can duo it, then 6 man it that same day? or does soloing it mean you cant do it again no matter how many players?
    Since the solo is the same as the duo, you can only do solo/duo once, and 6 man once, that day.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

thanks a LOT

AFAIK, the main quest is a daily, as are the side quests. However, you can run Epic Battles more than once/day (for which you won't get credit) in the hopes of getting different side quests.