We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Warsteeds "broken bones" glitch

After the update something happened to all the warsteeds' legs. The front knees are unnaturally bent in the wrong direction, and one of the back hooves looks like it's been broken near the ankle.

I know there are probably more important glitches to be fixed, but I just thought I'd post this here anyway, since I noticed it :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000028c012/signature.png]Mortum[/charsig]

I noticed this as well, it's really odd-looking. :/
    [color=purple]Cefely Elenhilde of Rivendell, lvl 85 Hunter;[/color][color=turquoise] Nenriel Lirulind of Lorien, lvl 85 Minstrel;[/color][color=hotpink] Cherrie Berry of the Fallohides, lvl 85 Burglar;[/color][color=green] Harloe Palohelm of Rohan, lvl 85 Warden;[/color][color=red] Ayan Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 85 Captain;[/color][color=yellow] Onja Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 83 Champion[/color]
    [color=cyan]Leader of founding Kinship Elenhilde on Meneldor[/color]

I have this same problem. My warhorse's back legs are all knock-kneed and scrawny. She does not look comfortable at all! Here's a photo showing how much of a difference there is since the update.

Before update on right, after on left. Her poor legs are all mangled looking and that back leg is freaky!

Kind of makes me feel like this. I hope it gets fixed soon!

The Lonely Mountain Band
    :: Lhinnthel :: Laerelwen :: Wrenlhin :: Avlina :: Briare :: Iaroel... and many more (=
    Far Apart, Never Alone!

Yeah I hope it gets fixed soon! And that the rubberbanding lag won't return...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000028c012/signature.png]Mortum[/charsig]

It does need to be fixed

I used to have a beautiful warhorse, now he looks like a broken down old nag waiting to be tossed in the glue pot. Whoever did the graphic that broke the horses need to get fifty with a biggy whip. Horses now look disturbingly awkward whether standing walking, trotting, cantering or galloping because someone had a brain fart and 'pooed the scrooch' in the graphics dept.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000008800/01004/signature.png]Lallie[/charsig]

I was just about to post a thread about this when I saw yours. This is bugging me horribly, and don't know if anyone else has had this but when i use a heavy steed half the legs dissapear into the ground making him normal height.
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]Sindon we bald, Sindon we strang, Eorlingas , Fram ond trum.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Sindon we bald, Sindon we strang, Eorlingas , Arë lang
    [/FONT][/COLOR]