We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Auto-flips

Hybrid View

Auto-flips

intended or not but Lugazag is autofliping like TR now and WHAT TA autofliped this morning also (imladris).
    Any other servers having that after update 11.3?
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Sounds like a run of bad luck (or good). Didn't see it yesterday on Landroval. Will have to watch more closely though. That type of change would normally be part of a larger overhaul of Moors mechanics which they did not mention in the notes or do based on anything else I saw yesterday.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

Lug auto-flipped on Brandywine a few hours ago

This morning lugz has flipped about 5,6 times and TA 2 times. Bug or ninja change? Anyways trolling the other side saying we ninjad it is fun until they figure it out
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Auto flips are a horrible in game feature. These are control points on the map that should be captured through effort not "flipped" randomly. If its more frequent now its just a more frequent reminder of how bad turbine is at understanding what the moors players want. I get they aren't going to pour a lot of resources in, frankly I think they have done a good job over the last few years improving creep toons but I don't recall anyone, ever on either side proclaiming "I think auto flips are great!". Im sure there is someone out there though.

Certainly noticed auto flips!

TA auto flipped once to both sides yesterday on Firefoot. Soon after Lugz flipped to freeps too. We gathered a group of creeps to take it. Did it without any heals and were proud of achievement. Not long after I left Lugz it flipped back to freeps. No need to say we couldn´t get it back. Actually, there is a good point of Lugz flipping it stops some of the farmers having easy time in EC. Not much else on creep point of view.

Haven't been in moors since update but a fellow creep told me on freep that Lugz autoflipped many, many times - twice in one minute at one point.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Auto flips are a horrible in game feature. These are control points on the map that should be captured through effort not "flipped" randomly. If its more frequent now its just a more frequent reminder of how bad turbine is at understanding what the moors players want. I get they aren't going to pour a lot of resources in, frankly I think they have done a good job over the last few years improving creep toons but I don't recall anyone, ever on either side proclaiming "I think auto flips are great!". Im sure there is someone out there though.
    I like them when a hordeball craid flips everything and logs, makes it nice for the 5 or so freeps that were out(and vice versa ofc).
    Jag

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    I have to say that the current level of 'auto-flip' in the game right now is killing the Mooors and makign it a mockery.

I can understand why it was brought in whilst freeps were away leveling up from say 75-85 but to keep them in the game now is completely stupid. Even worse, allowing Tol and Lug to auto-flip as well. Get real please Turbine before creeps simply stop playing and more importantly for you, paying subs like so many are right now.

I, for one, do not see me paying any more subs to you at all from the poor level of service you give towards customers.

Eldar is have many many auto-flips per day. Sometimes its hourly or more and makes any kind of raid vs raid, group vs group or solo play impossible.

SORT THIS S.H.I.T.E OUT and get rid of the auot-flips
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]