We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb east coast usa server?

been playing elendilmir(with the always cheerful aussies and kiwis, gonna miss you guys now that elendilmir is soon to be scrapped), looking for a server in my time zone (tho.... with all the lovely pain meds, any TZ could be my tz depending on what hurts that night) but seriously, eastern usa..... what servers are most active during the day (8a-4pm) and eve (6pm-4am)

Quote Originally Posted by jerry77 View Post
    been playing elendilmir(with the always cheerful aussies and kiwis, gonna miss you guys now that elendilmir is soon to be scrapped), looking for a server in my time zone (tho.... with all the lovely pain meds, any TZ could be my tz depending on what hurts that night) but seriously, eastern usa..... what servers are most active during the day (8a-4pm) and eve (6pm-4am)
    Any of the 5 servers will work for the USA East Coast time zone, that is where the most players are.

If you like playing with your Aussie and Kiwi friends, consider Arkenstone. It seems that through unofficial polls, the majority of "Oceanic" time zone players have dubbed Arkenstone the new "Oceanic" server, so that server will probably see play time throughout the day.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on Turbine's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    Any of the 5 servers will work for the USA East Coast time zone, that is where the most players are.

If you like playing with your Aussie and Kiwi friends, consider Arkenstone. It seems that through unofficial polls, the majority of "Oceanic" time zone players have dubbed Arkenstone the new "Oceanic" server, so that server will probably see play time throughout the day.

Yes, the Aussie raid groups from Elendilmir and Nimrodel are going to Arkenstone. I know one of the leaders from Ozraid and he said Arkenstone is where they are going.
    In place of a dark lord, you shall have Queen...... All shall love me and dispair

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000050392/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

thanks so much for the timely responses guys!!!! Irarweneth looks forward to the new server (tho.... big E will be sadly missed as it crumbles into nothingness)