We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

expert scholar stuck at 360

SO i work [hard] collecting faded sinarin passages, thorn craftsman diary's and cracked dwarf stuff. I get to the 360 mark and that's it, my skill does not roll over to master. Is there nothing after expert scholar?
    Last edited by Cordovan; Aug 28 2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: language

Scholar goes up through the same tiers as all of the other crafts. Is there a quest to speak to an NPC you missed?
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]<< Co-founder of [I][U][SIZE="4"]The Firebrands of Caruja[/SIZE][/U][/I] on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

I thought they went the same tiers as well. I have no quest showing up. Thanks for your reply.

Go to the Bree crafting hall by the Boar Fountain. The scholar NPC there should have a quest ring. You have to complete the quest before it will let you progress.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Unfortunately I had leveled the skill at the table in comb where there were no trainers. So once I wander into bree's crafting hall several hours later lo an behold there was a quest for me. It is to bad this could not have been made a little clearer once you hit the level, maybe just a hint like "OK now go see your trainer" etc etc etc.

I saw at least one other post from a person as confused about reaching 360 and going no further as I was. No one assisted them though, I'll see if I can find their post and point them in the right direction. I now know that I have to travel to rivendale to see that trainer.

Thank you all for your reply's.

I'm sorry you wasted your crafting resources. I absolutely hate the quest requirement - especially since it's for the ability to use superior crafting facilities which have been removed from the game.

You're right though, there should at least be a pop-up telling you what to do.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Frieja View Post
    You're right though, there should at least be a pop-up telling you what to do.
    There is, but I believe you need to have the tutorial hints enabled in order to see it (Options panel, UI Settings: Panels section, Show Tutorial Hints).