We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    has is come to any1 mind that drop rate may be influence by server pupulation/activity??? i think that may be the case ..since every server has yo grind same amount...
    The drop rate is the same on every server.

The goal of 1.75 million tokens was chosen based on the predicted ability of players on the lowest-activity servers to achieve it before Helm's Deep launches.

Higher-activity servers will simply reach the goal faster.

Edit: Here's a link to a post by a Turbine employee confirming this. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...67#post6888067
    Last edited by Fredelas; Aug 26 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Having not yet started to collect any token, but from the above complaints, I guess I won't gain much via slayer deed then. What a waste...

I think Turbine should either keep this low drop rate but shoot down one zero in the target (1,750,000 to 175,000. Why 175-ish, not 200-ish or 100-ish? A mystery), or increase drop rate to at least 1/3 per mob killed to keep up players' motivation.

This event can promote Farmers' Fair, however.

Elendilmir- 2150
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Having not yet started to collect any token, but from the above complaints, I guess I won't gain much via slayer deed then. What a waste...

I think Turbine should either keep this low drop rate but shoot down one zero in the target (1,750,000 to 175,000. Why 175-ish, not 200-ish or 100-ish? A mystery), or increase drop rate to at least 1/3 per mob killed to keep up players' motivation.

This event can promote Farmers' Fair, however.
    The Bounder's Bounties are intended to be meaningful until Helm's Deep launches, which could be more than 3 months from now and still be in "Fall 2013".

This event isn't intended to be completed in a week or even a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredelas View Post
    The Bounder's Bounties are intended to be meaningful until Helm's Deep launches, which could be more than 3 months from now and still be in "Fall 2013".

This event isn't intended to be completed in a week or even a month.
    Exactly... You have several ways to earn tokens. I am guessing HD won't launch till some time in November so you have at least 2 months maybe a little more then that. I am also guessing that if it does not launch till then more then likely your going to be able to earn tokens at Harvest Festival as well. Will have to see.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Imladris is at 2800 as of 10:30 PM servertime.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

8550 for Landroval as of 10:41 pm Aug 26, servertime.
    Landroval: Ardgytha/Cap - Burnet/Guard - Fernwithy/Burg - Maethanir/Hunt
    Elendilmir: Mithildir/Guard - Finnur/Champ - Sweetbriar/Hunt

Brandywine- 6,950
    Crickhollow- 3,650
    Snowbourn- 9,300
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Arkenstone - 4250 at 11:30 EST 26 August
    [center][color=cyan]I used to have a signature but it went away with the forum revamp.[/color]
    [color=gold]ARKENSTONE:[/color][color=tan] Mithraudecthel 85 Elf WDN; Ulroduil 85 Elf GRD;
    Dagorlaer 68 Elf MIN; Fortinagard 55 Hobbit WDN; Galagath 50 Elf HNT;
    Tedimore 45 Man BRG; Faenvenel 37 Elf RK; Fingaladan 31 Elf LM[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    Brandywine- 6,950
    Crickhollow- 3,650
    Snowbourn- 9,300
    I don't know when exactly the servers came back online today, so I'll just assume that they came back on at the time they gave: 12 P.M. EST. So..... that means that at the current rate things are going....

Brandywine: 6,950 in 11 hours....... 632 tokens per hour........ therefore it will take 115 days (about 4 months) to reach 1.75 million tokens
    Crickhollow: 3,650 in 11 hours........331 tokens per hour......... 220 days (over 7 months)
    Snowbourn: 9,300 in 11 hours........846 tokens per hour..........86 days (just under 3 months)

At this rate Snowbourn will reach the goal on November 20th, 2013 (Fall 2013), Brandywine on December 19th, 2013 (Fall 2013...barely), and Crickhollow on April 3rd, 2014 (forget Winter.... we're talking early SPRING of 2014).

Meneldor: 4850 as of 11:30PM EDT
    [color=purple]Cefely Elenhilde of Rivendell, lvl 85 Hunter;[/color][color=turquoise] Nenriel Lirulind of Lorien, lvl 85 Minstrel;[/color][color=hotpink] Cherrie Berry of the Fallohides, lvl 85 Burglar;[/color][color=green] Harloe Palohelm of Rohan, lvl 85 Warden;[/color][color=red] Ayan Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 85 Captain;[/color][color=yellow] Onja Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 83 Champion[/color]
    [color=cyan]Leader of founding Kinship Elenhilde on Meneldor[/color]

Thank you all for the updates!

I was able to hop onto Elendilmir and Landy tonight before updating this (though it may not be like this always so numbers for both those servers are great).

Naturally some of these times were posted like 10 hours ago, while others are less than an hour old. I went for the most recent reporting per server (and hopefully I did not miss any).

I still have no reports from Evernight, Withywindle, and most of the non-English servers. Any reports on them are of course appreciated.

I'll check this thread after I wake up in the morning and update it. In the upcoming days I'll make a list of the leaders for easy reference

Thank you all for your loot experiences and numbers, they are great to see!

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Firefoot is at 2300

I didn't loot any while killing lvl 83-85 mobs for around 90 mins in Rohan. However, I opened a gold box today and it contained a bag of 100. After reading this forum I began to wonder if the odds of getting them from the Hobbit Present are much greater, and from my small experience they are as common as the money presents. I used up my Mithril Coins and opened another 14 gold gift boxes and received 400 more tokens (bags of 25, 100, and 250). Now it comes down to whether the rewards are worth the cost in Mithril Coins/TP... or the time it will take to loot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taridoro View Post
    Belegaer 3200 atm
    Belegaer 5950 atm
    Novantoiel (Kundige, Elb)
    Minastir i Armenelos
    ---
    Take It Easy, And Keep Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by BackAgainAndThere View Post
    I don't know when exactly the servers came back online today, so I'll just assume that they came back on at the time they gave: 12 P.M. EST. So..... that means that at the current rate things are going....

Brandywine: 6,950 in 11 hours....... 632 tokens per hour........ therefore it will take 115 days (about 4 months) to reach 1.75 million tokens
    Crickhollow: 3,650 in 11 hours........331 tokens per hour......... 220 days (over 7 months)
    Snowbourn: 9,300 in 11 hours........846 tokens per hour..........86 days (just under 3 months)

At this rate Snowbourn will reach the goal on November 20th, 2013 (Fall 2013), Brandywine on December 19th, 2013 (Fall 2013...barely), and Crickhollow on April 3rd, 2014 (forget Winter.... we're talking early SPRING of 2014).
    Err no, sorry. There will apparently be (probably lotteries) and quests and extras that will increase the rate of...well increase

Quote Originally Posted by Rufkin View Post
    Firefoot is at 2300

I didn't loot any while killing lvl 83-85 mobs for around 90 mins in Rohan. However, I opened a gold box today and it contained a bag of 100. After reading this forum I began to wonder if the odds of getting them from the Hobbit Present are much greater, and from my small experience they are as common as the money presents. I used up my Mithril Coins and opened another 14 gold gift boxes and received 400 more tokens (bags of 25, 100, and 250). Now it comes down to whether the rewards are worth the cost in Mithril Coins/TP... or the time it will take to loot them.
    Í don't think you should be paying through your nose for this stuff, there will be other ways to grab tokens!

Estel : 2600 tokens

at about 2:15 servertime:
    Maiar 7150
    Vanyar 8100

I can confirm that bags of tokens are dropping in Skirmishes! Myself & my Kinmate both had a bag of tokens drop earlier!

edit: one from the final boss & one from a Lt.
    [color=purple]Cefely Elenhilde of Rivendell, lvl 85 Hunter;[/color][color=turquoise] Nenriel Lirulind of Lorien, lvl 85 Minstrel;[/color][color=hotpink] Cherrie Berry of the Fallohides, lvl 85 Burglar;[/color][color=green] Harloe Palohelm of Rohan, lvl 85 Warden;[/color][color=red] Ayan Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 85 Captain;[/color][color=yellow] Onja Anfalase of Gondor, lvl 83 Champion[/color]
    [color=cyan]Leader of founding Kinship Elenhilde on Meneldor[/color]

I wonder, if you turn in all your tokens, does one have to grind for tokens AGAIN once the server vendor unlocks, to get the things you want ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    I wonder, if you turn in all your tokens, does one have to grind for tokens AGAIN once the server vendor unlocks, to get the things you want ?
    Probably yes, so i'm just grinding my way to get the things i want and every spare token will go to the server :P

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    I still have no reports from Evernight
    Here you go

Evernight: 4950 at ~2.00 am EST

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    Err no, sorry. There will apparently be (probably lotteries) and quests and extras that will increase the rate of...well increase
    Yes, the rate at which tokens are acquired (and in turn donated to the server) will most likely increase once we get quests and other methods of attaining these tokens. My calculations were simply based off of what little information we have accumulated so far. Did it just for fun.

#riddermark: 'Server total: 5,600 Tokens; Personal Contributions: 1450.' ; Now if only that were all on one account.. *cringes at T3*

[08/27 00:22:21 AM] The current time on the server is 08/27 03:22 AM.

Come on #Riddermark Lets ride to Victory!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Evernight: 5100

Landroval: 11,000 as of 3:35 AM on 8.27.2013.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast