We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Guardian vs Champion

Guardian vs Champion to very strong contenders but who would win in a pvp winner take all fight to the death.
    The Guardian has heavy armor and wields a heavy shield.
    But the Champion also has heavy armor but instead of wielding a heavy shield the Champion wields a two handed axe.
    Guardian vs Champion shield vs axe who would win.

I'm divided these are two great classes. The Champion would probably be the one to start the fight by swinging his great axe at the Guardian. But then the Guardian would probably block the attack with his shield. Giving the Guardian round one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMZNXr8O0c Watch this video, it's my old champion vs my friends guard..3 rounds so make sure you watch the video all the way through =)

I have watched it. In round 2 the score is 1-1 but at the end of round 3 the score is 2-2. Tell me because I've watched the video twice now and I still can't figure out who got the extra point.

I live in Czech Republic, after i finish my studies i will move to Japan.

Post My point of look as Glory Champion

I spared lot of Guardians with dps set up or tank set up, but the results was same. When i use glory i over heal them and then finally finish then with decent dps. But in Fervour that is a 50/50 who will win, as you can see at video above. That´s probably it hope you solve who is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ENJOYKILLER View Post
    I spared lot of Guardians with dps set up or tank set up, but the results was same. When i use glory i over heal them and then finally finish then with decent dps. But in Fervour that is a 50/50 who will win, as you can see at video above. That´s probably it hope you solve who is better.
    So according to you and Bee9 Champs are the best of the two and would win in any pvp. I have to admit I to like the dps style of the Champion I even in fact have a champion dwarf that I'm working on wright now that even has a two handed axe. But even so some how I feel the Guardians are lacking a voice in this forum would that be because although their tanks their not as strong as Champions. Maybe that's why their called Champions because their the Champs when it come to a fight. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Orc_Hunter View Post
    I have watched it. In round 2 the score is 1-1 but at the end of round 3 the score is 2-2. Tell me because I've watched the video twice now and I still can't figure out who got the extra point.
    The guardian won 1 match, the champion won 1 match, and they tied in the 3rd. tie gives them both 1 pt.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    The guardian won 1 match, the champion won 1 match, and they tied in the 3rd. tie gives them both 1 pt.
    Where I come from that would mean that fight would have entered over time or a tie breaker and the first one to score a K.O. wins. Maybe those are the results because there the results the players fighting wanted. A tie was planned from the beginning of the fight. If not then they would of had a tie breaker round. Then again maybe I'm wrong after all it seems to me that the people that play Guardians also play Champions. Their strength is so similar that a Champion trying to take down a Guardian is like shotgun trying to take down a cement wall. The two are powerful but in different areas so different in fact that a fight would be a stalemate. With one being offensive and one being defensive I bet a lot of players play both Champion and Guardian. That way you play both sides of the same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Orc_Hunter View Post
    Where I come from that would mean that fight would have entered over time or a tie breaker and the first one to score a K.O. wins. Maybe those are the results because there the results the players fighting wanted. A tie was planned from the beginning of the fight. If not then they would of had a tie breaker round. Then again maybe I'm wrong after all it seems to me that the people that play Guardians also play Champions. Their strength is so similar that a Champion trying to take down a Guardian is like shotgun trying to take down a cement wall. The two are powerful but in different areas so different in fact that a fight would be a stalemate. With one being offensive and one being defensive I bet a lot of players play both Champion and Guardian. That way you play both sides of the same coin.
    The point wasn't declaring a winner, the point was sparring 3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bee9 View Post
    The point wasn't declaring a winner, the point was sparring 3 times
    I'm sorry I must of misread the title of the video clip. I thought the point was to see which class was the strongest. Evidently I was wrong the point was to prove their both equal in every way.