We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation The site continues to tell me...

Hi guys,

I am having issues with entering a lottery. Everyday I check to see if there is a lottery to put in for and it continues to tell me that there are no lotteries to enter for. Why is this, I have a range of char. and always log into them all. I know I am logged into my account. Thanks

Because there are no lotteries. The developers took the advice of someone who asked for the main screen to show if there are any lotteries so you don't have to be logged in (THANK YOU). The last lottery I saw was for lvl 85 toons and for 10 and below. That was about a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by smloiselle View Post
    Hi guys,

I am having issues with entering a lottery. Everyday I check to see if there is a lottery to put in for and it continues to tell me that there are no lotteries to enter for. Why is this, I have a range of char. and always log into them all. I know I am logged into my account. Thanks
    There were a few lotteries last week. What was it, Wednesday? They lasted no more then that day, so if you didn't check THAT day, they were all done by Thursday morning. Lotteries are entered by turbine on a "when we feel like it" basis, on a "when we get around to it" schedule, so you may not see lotteries for weeks, and then all over sudden 5 lotteries in 1 week because someone was done with their other project early, and managed to fit it in their time schedule.

I wish they were more common and more regularly scheduled, but alas..... just keep checking every so often.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on Turbine's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Smile

thanks for the info. there was a day I didn't check argh!

Just to clarify. The lottery page will now tell you when there are lotteries available. You do not have to log in to see that some are available, but they may not be for the level of toons you have