We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stormborn [An Evernight Kinship] are recruiting!

"Are you grinding for hours to get your elusive gold item, but would rather your kin gave you them for free? Are you bored of playing with n00bs and want to join some hardcore, elite players? Do you want help power leveling? Well, that's not us. But we're recruiting anyway. Send me a tell in game to join. "

Stormborn was created just over a year and a half ago by myself (Hannihr) and co-leader (Aliramiel). We have recently become a regularly active kin with aspirations of developing our raiding and PVP skills as a kinship. With much speculation that our server is becoming quieter by the day, this is a great time to join an active kin with some experienced and knowledgeable players *takes in a smoke from pipe*

We are based in the UK, however all languages are accepted within our chat channels. We have our own roleplay channel for those who enjoy some RP, hold events of all kinds for our players (horse races, spar tournaments, lotteries, RP events) and rehearse with our kin band on a weekly basis.

For more information, visit stormborn-kinship.blogspot.co.uk or find a member of Stormborn in game

Hi there,

Are you guys still active? I did whisper the two leaders in game but have not had a response yet?

Leargas

Howdy!

Hey Jimbob,

Sorry for the years of delay in getting back to you here!

We are still recruiting, yes! I just got back onto the forums now
    Evernight has over 1,000 Facebook Group members [url]facebook.com/groups/evernightserver[/url]
    ...they say what goes in our newspaper [url]theevernightreport.blogspot.co.uk[/url]
    ......while participating in our weekly videos on Youtube [url]youtube.com/user/hannihr[/url]