We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Patch notes are up

Fordakidz(sapience) says, 'THIS IS MY ROCK! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

Regarding 11.3...

Are these complete notes? Or... did you leave things out, as usual?

I see nothing mentioned about MISSING War-steed Caparisons? Kinda burnt out on riding around on a bugged/naked war-horse. /sigh

Second, and perhaps I'm misreading this.. you removed a horse from folks inventory(skill list, whatever) and now you wish them to go thru the grindfest(Yes, I know it's ONLY one token.) to get their horse BACK? /facepalm

I'm just gonna assume that these are typical Turbine Patch notes... where you leave out 85% of the details.. at least, I HOPE that's the case.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and prove it. ~A. Lincoln

Faran onweg, lorg ferymond. ~Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Deto View Post
    Second, and perhaps I'm misreading this.. you removed a horse from folks inventory(skill list, whatever) and now you wish them to go thru the grindfest(Yes, I know it's ONLY one token.) to get their horse BACK? /facepalm
    I knew this was coming... Doing 1 quest to get 1 token, I would hardly call a grindfest...
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

It's the principal. Especailly since folk may have paid money to get it in the first place.... but hey, nice troll attempt.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and prove it. ~A. Lincoln

I am not sure what caparison is missing and what you have to do to get it back, butttt I also hope these are not complete, since I see nothing about the server lag issue that came at the spawning of several mobs at once (which made Flight t2 unplayable). And that I consider more important than a caparison :P

(and yes... I /bugged the heck out of that bug)

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

It's the principal. Especailly since folk may have paid money to get it in the first place.... but hey, nice troll attempt.
    yup, it's the principle. they realized they made a mistake. they are implementing a simple fix so whoever wants the horse back can get it (rather easily i might add). and yet people whine about it. /facepalm

I think it was the Light Caparison of the Wold. It's been missing a while. I agree with lag fixes too, just wondering honestly if that was IT.

Wow...dissatisfied customer=whiner? Go up your post count elsewhere.. troll #2.
    Last edited by Deto; Aug 26 2013 at 11:08 AM.

So Turbine screws something up and their way of fixing it is by not only making it available again to those who never spent the time to get it the first time around, but they also devalue it for those of us who already had one. Sounds like Turbine.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

> Draigoch

lol
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Raids

Draigoch isn't always willing to take a punch. We've explained to him that his lot in life is to be beat upon by players and he should really just Dragon Up and take it.
    What does this mean? I'm all for a bit of humour from the dev team but this tells me nothing.

- Is it now fixed?
    - And by that I mean:
    - Did you only fix the last issue that was broken or
    - have you properly fixed the underlying issues that have been there from day 1?

This raid has been a particular thorn in the side of the community for a while. We have suffered through your numerous attempts to fix it, please don't treat us with any more contempt. I'm not going to spend 30 mins trying the raid based on a vague guess at what the above means, only to find it still bugs out in phase 3. Oh, and FYI, I've been recommending to my kinmates that they do *not* spend TP on this raid for a while now.

Wow...dissatisfied customer=whiner?
    pretty much. do you realize how much manual work would be involved to 'insert' the horse into everyone's inventory that lost it? first, compile the list of people that lost it and want it back. oh, and monitor that thread for the next 3 months since not everyone notices right away. then whenever anyone yells 'HEY! WHERE'S MY HORSE?', have a dev or admin or gm rush in game to give them their horse back. personally i think they can do better things with their time. but hey, that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    What does this mean? I'm all for a bit of humour from the dev team but this tells me nothing...This raid has been a particular thorn in the side of the community for a while. We have suffered through your numerous attempts to fix it, please don't treat us with any more contempt. I'm not going to spend 30 mins trying the raid based on a vague guess at what the above means, only to find it still bugs out in phase 3....
    Ouch, guess the feelings are still a little too raw for jokes on this particular topic!

You have to be pretty stupid to count those responses as troll attempts. Just because someone doesn't agree with your assessment doesn't mean they are trolls. And yes, my first sentence is an actual troll attempt.

Have a nice day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001ed4b2/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Angadan View Post
    Ouch, guess the feelings are still a little too raw for jokes on this particular topic!
    Untold neglect will do that. :P
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

That's great, but it's your opinion, and it does not make me a 'whiner.' As you can see I'm not a big forums poster(since closed beta in '07, I have..LESS than 50 posts and most of those are from Betas.), nor do I whine and cry on these boards... mostly due to trolls llike yourself, who get their feelings hurt when someone thinks Turbine isn't doing their job expresses it, or are simply here to watch the number by their name grow. Amazing how they can break it, but not fix it. Please.. just move along sweetheart, I know your OPINION now, thanks. /ignored

I swear if draigoch is back on, i'm one HAPPY customer.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    I knew this was coming... Doing 1 quest to get 1 token, I would hardly call a grindfest...

Not to mention the lottery last week that gave away 10 tokens. Or future lotteries that will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    What does this mean? I'm all for a bit of humour from the dev team but this tells me nothing.

- Is it now fixed?
    - And by that I mean:
    - Did you only fix the last issue that was broken or
    - have you properly fixed the underlying issues that have been there from day 1?

This raid has been a particular thorn in the side of the community for a while. We have suffered through your numerous attempts to fix it, please don't treat us with any more contempt. I'm not going to spend 30 mins trying the raid based on a vague guess at what the above means, only to find it still bugs out in phase 3. Oh, and FYI, I've been recommending to my kinmates that they do *not* spend TP on this raid for a while now.
    I second this. A continually broken and claimed to be fixed but never is raid that people paid for and is still in the store isn't a laughing matter. Is it fixed now? Properly and completely fixed, tested and signed off on? Yes or no?

Server wide - I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    Server wide - I like it!
    Patches have always been server wide.
    Truth and Justice

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongas View Post
    I second this. A continually broken and claimed to be fixed but never is raid that people paid for and is still in the store isn't a laughing matter. Is it fixed now? Properly and completely fixed, tested and signed off on? Yes or no?
    Notes are for the issue resolved. The issue was one in which Draigoch would become un-attackable. You couldn't hit him. That is fixed.

Flight to the lonely mountain wave spawn lag?

Fornost Fire 2nd boss lag the entire way through the fight?

These been resolved? Or even acknowledged?

honestly, anything that is fixed is a step ahead. There are still issues that will affect me and they are annoying, but sooner or later they will be resolved. I am happy.
    there, they're, their

The auto-bestow quest that sends you to the festival area (which is usually where the horse barterers are found) gives you a token. So basically, you get a free port to the place to pick up your free horse.
    Stupid to complain about how it's an unfair way to restore the horses, since it's free. Complaining that it devalues the horse though, that's a legitimate concern and one I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunStalker View Post
    Patches have always been server wide.
    Pretty sure they're talking about the new server-wide event.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast