We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Belrani leaving game permanently.

Good evening everyone.

This is Belrani, and I regret to inform you all that I am leaving the game permanently due to some very crazy real life issues at home. I am going to miss playing with you all. I've had a wonderful 3 years here on Lotro and have learned so much from everyone. I started out not knowing a damn thing and everyone has stepped up and showed me everything I needed to know. It was fun making friends and really fun raiding and pvping and everything else. I am going to miss a lot of you and I am thankful to call you all my friends. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors!

Hey, Bel

Sad to know you are leaving, but we all have to take breaks from the game once in a while
    Really liked your hunter for the crazyness and it always made me smile how you could just run into the craid like a tank
    Good luck with whatever you do and hope to see you back.
    Trust your instinct

Nurdreams r10 Blackarrow Morphium r9 Stalker Moorsin r9 Minstrel

Take care Bel, hope everything works out!

~ Bamor / Ravdor
    Ravdor, Hunter | Bamor, R12 Warden | Imladris -> CrickHollow | Raid Leader of DarkCarnage
    www.youtube.com/ravdor || www.twitch.tv/bamorz

always sad to see someone leave, gl in rl
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Bel, it was a pleasure dying with you! And playing with you. I wish you all the best and I do hope to see you again. Take care, girl and come back when you can.

Earth

I love you girlie, and you know I'm here for ya! Shoot me a text anytime <3