We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Thumbs up having a blast and Congrats to Jango and Bamor

I often read threads to try and get tips for pvp but thought I'd actually post something..

Congrats to Jango on reaching rank 12 and to Bamor for rank 12.

Needless to say, the moors have been a huge challenge for a player who grew up with Super Mario. Games got a lot more complicated. But oh so much fun! I'm having a blast with all you crazies and thanks for letting me hang out with you! What fun!!!

Earthewen

Congrats, brohaaans. Bai<3.

So great to see a breath of fresh air and someone who plays this game purely for the entertainment and not to troll people and cause hurtful drama for others for no personal gain whatsoever. You are a blast Earth and you are just adorable <3 don't forget, I'm bringing the chocolate!!

Gam <3
    [center][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/28sbtrk.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Thanks!! I get my horsey

Grats Jango

~ Bamor
    Ravdor, Hunter | Bamor, R12 Warden | Imladris -> CrickHollow | Raid Leader of DarkCarnage
    www.youtube.com/ravdor || www.twitch.tv/bamorz

gz guys, great achievement!
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Always great to play with you, Earth! You're the nicest person ever
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Quote Originally Posted by Ondarthos View Post
    So great to see a breath of fresh air and someone who plays this game purely for the entertainment and not to troll people and cause hurtful drama for others for no personal gain whatsoever. You are a blast Earth and you are just adorable <3 don't forget, I'm bringing the chocolate!!

Gam <3
    Why thanks, Gam! But I"m afraid I got ticked off yesterday. I threw my headset onto my computer cuz every time I got near the action I was immediately focused and killed in 2 seconds. LOL oh well. At least I didn't die for real! A little deep breathing....a little yoga....and it was back at it! (I'm sooooo close to level 9)!

Earth