We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

EC and OC. with a few other things.

Make EC and OC tied to lugz and TR, so if freeps have tr, oc becomes elf camp, if creeps have lugz than ec becomes oc. It could add in some fun and challenge, and it would stop those farmers that utilize EC when creeps have lugz rez =)

Also..bring back the friggin bridge flipping =( I miss that.

I have an idea too. When one side takes every keep and outpost on the map, the NPC's in the enemy's home base turn into hostile one-shotters.

We want to DISCOURAGE mass map-flipping, not further reward it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee9 View Post
    Make EC and OC tied to lugz and TR, so if freeps have tr, oc becomes elf camp, if creeps have lugz than ec becomes oc. It could add in some fun and challenge, and it would stop those farmers that utilize EC when creeps have lugz rez =)

Also..bring back the friggin bridge flipping =( I miss that.
    I think the other way around would be good.
    Trashboth-Trashladden
    [IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/674x475q90/540/okyUr8.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I have an idea too. When one side takes every keep and outpost on the map, the NPC's in the enemy's home base turn into hostile one-shotters.

I honestly agree with you, but at this rate the only possible changes to pvp would be easy things for turbine to implement. Atleast this might discourage some farming and change it up a little bit.

LOL! Er...yeh. I agree we want to discourage map-flipping. But if it got close, you'd have a half dozen folks saying 'okay guys, stay away from AEOP and the Mines. We're heading over to our creeps to flip them and annihilate those dirty SOBs in Grams!' Griefing.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

Or debuff them instead, with minus damage/mastery, and minus points. Or something. I'm all behind any moves to discourage constant flipping and re-flipping and all pve.