We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Name that banner !

Hopefully soon my warg will transfer over and I can start running warg packs that's when the real fun begins. Until then im close to ranking my WL. WL is a fun toon to play but Warg will always be my favorite. Sadly I don't have a great deal of time to invest into the game. Im on daily but not for long stretches, however I will always be a creep at heart. Now the WL gets a banner at R7, im undecided on naming but the naming rights can be purchased (send pm for details) currently there is one front runner with 6 votes "uequalpos" dedicated to the many freeps ive happened across in my brief tenure on arkenstone. Ill need more of you to come out though as the last few times the numbers were sparse (remember target the WL first, its the best strategy!). So name that banner and remember I have very thick skin (unlike some of the more fragile members of the arkenstone pvp community) so let em rip, and have fun. Also I used to be able to put a round through a flee's ### at 200m.... you feeling me now?

I vote for...

I vote for you to name it freepONaSTICK
    [B]Ryuc of Landroval | Ryuc-1 of Landroval | Ryuc-2 of Landroval[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by 1Guitar_Boy1 View Post
    I vote for you to name it freepONaSTICK
    That's not bad, but it has to be inspiring to both sides. After all, if its a big love in/respect fest the fights will be horrible. Its been my experience animosity breeds a fertile, engaging moors experience.

The best I can come up with off the top of my head for a banner name would be TrollPost I think after catching up on the ettenmoor thread it is kinda fitting for you.
    ~Cazper~

Quote Originally Posted by ronald20736 View Post
    The best I can come up with off the top of my head for a banner name would be TrollPost I think after catching up on the ettenmoor thread it is kinda fitting for you.
    I have spies in glff, someone told me you were a member of mensa is that true? I mean only a genius of the highest order could articulate a post like this !

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    only a genius of the highest order could articulate a post like this !
    This principle aplies to your thread as well.
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    That's not bad, but it has to be inspiring to both sides. After all, if its a big love in/respect fest the fights will be horrible. Its been my experience animosity breeds a fertile, engaging moors experience.
    It's inspiring. Tells the Freeps that the Creeps were just that hungry. And the Creeps that we have big enough sticks for Sishkabobs. Good enough for me.
    [B]Ryuc of Landroval | Ryuc-1 of Landroval | Ryuc-2 of Landroval[/B]