We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face New to Laurelin! Anyone from Wales?

Hey everyone!

I started a character on Laurelin a few weeks ago, and I've just now gotten around to checking out the forums. I heard that this server used to be European, so there are a lot of players from that side of the world on during their prime hours. That being said, is there anyone from Wales hanging around? And if you are from Wales, wyt ti'n siarad Cymraeg? Dwi'n dysgu'r iath achos dwi'n licio fo a dwi isio ffrindiau Cymry i siarad yr iaith efo (dydy fy Nghymraeg ddim yn da iawn eto).

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

Hi there, in answer to your question use Laurelin did used to be one of the main European servers back when they run by Codemasters for Turbine. So a lot of players if not the vast majority you will meet are from Europe.

I am guessing there must be affair number of players from Wales on the server I know of at least two who are role players, one of who is in our kinship.

I hope you have a great time exploring Middle Earth and enjoy the game as much as much as i still do. If you ever need any help with anything feel free to send me an in game message and I will do my best to help.

Regards
    K
    Khalis - Elven Warder & Captain in the Warband of Imladris
    An Elven Kin based in Rivendell, composed of Elves and Men in honour of the old alliance formed by Lord Elrond.

Thank you, Khalis! I'll say "hi" in game. My character is named Hadhien on there, though.

Croeso y Laurelin Heliwr.

And yes i do speak welsh, (almost, i havent spoken it in over 6 years since i left wales)

Diolch yn fawr! Wyt ti wedi colli llawer o ddy Gymraeg di? Six years is a long time!