We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lorrenef

Lorrenef

Is that how we do 1v1s now? You watch someone bow, watch them win the fight, then blow them up from 40m away when they're about to win? Nice job. Must be in the Darkest Hour manual. Guess you have to get kills however you can though when you're as good of a player as you are.
    [center][URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Kyle_Bullock/media/ScreenShot00006_zps4850efd2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b567/Kyle_Bullock/ScreenShot00006_zps4850efd2.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by AerandirCulnamo View Post
    Is that how we do 1v1s now? You watch someone bow, watch them win the fight, then blow them up from 40m away when they're about to win? Nice job. Must be in the Darkest Hour manual. Guess you have to get kills however you can though when you're as good of a player as you are.
    You kinda contradicted yourself there. How did he watch you win the fight then blow you up when your about to win? Just curious if you won or....
    [CENTER][IMG]http://oi57.tinypic.com/j923qx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I think Expel means that Lorrenef interrupted a 1v1 that Expel was having with a different freep.

BTW, Lorrenef is also Yourstalker (an officer in WARPATH).
    Creeps: Rahukal (BA), Jvarasura (Defiler), Gaki (Warg), Nirriti & DCI Tennison (Weaver and broodling), Yatana (WL), Krodha (Reaver)
    Freep: Duinlinnod (Guard)

This doesn't add up :/ Ik Lorrenef as a respectful player especially when it comes to 1v1s.. I'm sure he might have misunderstood this scenario in some way or other.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldorlord777 View Post
    This doesn't add up :/ Ik Lorrenef as a respectful player especially when it comes to 1v1s.. I'm sure he might have misunderstood this scenario in some way or other.
    I saw him go stealth before the 1v1 I was having with a rank 8 Warden, don't remember his name. Worfie maybe? I was at 10k morale, Worfie was down to around 2k, the excellent hunter Lorrenef pops outta stealth, blows me up and then corpse jumps me. He was in stealth before me and the Warden even bowed. He knew what he was doing, saw the entire thing unfold, then decided to gank me because I hurt his feelings the other day I suppose. And as to him being an officer in WARPATH, trust me, I've brought that up before to some people in WARPATH, but its not my business, as I'm not in WARPATH.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldurfang View Post
    You kinda contradicted yourself there. How did he watch you win the fight then blow you up when your about to win? Just curious if you won or....
    Sorry, you are correct, I was unclear. Winning was a given at the time he chose to jump in and gank me. I imagine even the Warden I was fighting would agree with this statement.
    [center][URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Kyle_Bullock/media/ScreenShot00006_zps4850efd2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b567/Kyle_Bullock/ScreenShot00006_zps4850efd2.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

./Sigh I really didn't want to reply this unreasonable Q.Q thread but whatever.

As you have been playing for only a year in moors I'll tell you the rules , if you want to have a decent 1v1 go to GTA or candy mountain(which now doesnot exist) in that case EC troll valley.

Starting up a 1V1 in the middle of normal action is just stupid and frankly noone wanted the action to shift into 1v1s with no decent creeps on to 1v1 with so I interrupted the 1v1 and I apologized Worfie for it and explained him everything so I guess there is no reason for this lame thread to proceed any further.
    Semi-retired

Quote Originally Posted by lorrenef View Post

As you have been playing for only a year in moors I'll tell you the rules , if you want to have a decent 1v1 go to GTA or candy mountain(which now doesnot exist) in that case EC troll valley.

Starting up a 1V1 in the middle of normal action is just stupid and frankly noone wanted the action to shift into 1v1s with no decent creeps on to 1v1 with so I interrupted the 1v1 and I apologized Worfie for it and explained him everything so I guess there is no reason for this lame thread to proceed any further.
    Didn't know I had to have your permission to 1v1. I agreed to it, the Warden agreed to it, and you took the chance to get a cheap kill on me and cheap renown. You know it was #### and here you are trying to justify it? Thats even worse. Learn to behave like a man, then come talk to me.

I guess I could not prevent the inevitable , you crying like a little girl.
    Semi-retired

Well after ganking my 1v1 with the reaver with sinnx and hood you guys (expect hood) went onto gank Gobla. Then they all fell apart and we wiped you guys.... soo odd. Sorry to Hood for that death since you were just standing there.
    Miniciaramir
    Thenightmareshold
    This thread needs some Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciribird View Post
    Well after ganking my 1v1 with the reaver with sinnx and hood you guys (expect hood) went onto gank Gobla. Then they all fell apart and we wiped you guys.... soo odd. Sorry to Hood for that death since you were just standing there.
    That was a 1v1? You were self healing like a boss vs a rank 4 reaver. I figured I'd help him break the heals. Same with Gobla. But hey, I don't understand the 1v1 rules apparently. We had Mini's self healing endlessly, Glory champs popping bubbles and DN. Maybe we need a thread where we agree on whats up after a bow. For example Champs aren't supposed to DN, Spiders aren't supposed to Devour, Reavers don't Wrath, what are the rules for minstrels? Or are we just going to free for all it from now on.

Oh and I guess popping reflect against a mini with 0 Aud is cool
    Semi-retired

Oh and I guess popping reflect against a mini with 0 Aud is cool
    Whats the Aud line where its cool then? And how exactly am I to know what Aud you have. And what mini are we talking about?

It is such a shame that this happens at all because people rage about dying b/c their opponent pops a cd. Why did everyone gank poor Gobla? He didn't do anything to you guys.. It is also such a shame that the (few ) times Windfola tries to have respect in its fights this tends to happen.

About the matter of cds, it is your choice whether you pop them or not. Be prepared to witness whatever your opponent will throw at you! Cds are cds, if your opponent pops one you should be ready for it, ready to pop one of your own in return. If you feel your opponent is not worth fighting, remember you DON'T NEED TO FIGHT THEM! If you think it will be a very one sided fight, you do not need to accept the 1v1.

I was saddened to see Gobla ganked, and Minic's 1v1 interrupted... It was in the last few minutes before I logged for the night and it was, yet more saddening reading the creep rage ooc, discussing plans of ganking... Anyways, ty to all the freeps that I 1v1'd, I very much enjoyed them while they lasted. Many thanks to Minic, Dinarian, Gobla and Adelvice for these

And how exactly am I to know what Aud you have.
    Well.. freep aud is gained by gear... I am sure the freep was evident to you (Gobla) with his clear BG gear.

Didn't know I had to have your permission to 1v1. I agreed to it, the Warden agreed to it, and you took the chance to get a cheap kill on me and cheap renown. You know it was #### and here you are trying to justify it? Thats even worse. Learn to behave like a man, then come talk to me.
    Hmm, you said this earlier. I didn't know I needed permission to play how I do?
    Miniciaramir
    Thenightmareshold

Quote Originally Posted by Noldorlord777 View Post
    It is such a shame that this happens at all because people rage about dying b/c their opponent pops a cd. Why did everyone gank poor Gobla? He didn't do anything to you guys.. It is also such a shame that the (few ) times Windfola tries to have respect in its fights this tends to happen.

About the matter of cds, it is your choice whether you pop them or not. Be prepared to witness whatever your opponent will throw at you! Cds are cds, if your opponent pops one you should be ready for it, ready to pop one of your own in return. If you feel your opponent is not worth fighting, remember you DON'T NEED TO FIGHT THEM! If you think it will be a very one sided fight, you do not need to accept the 1v1.

I was saddened to see Gobla ganked, and Minic's 1v1 interrupted... It was in the last few minutes before I logged for the night and it was, yet more saddening reading the creep rage ooc, discussing plans of ganking... Anyways, ty to all the freeps that I 1v1'd, I very much enjoyed them while they lasted. Many thanks to Minic, Dinarian, Gobla and Adelvice for these
    Drar has a great point also. That reaver watched me beat Manbash, Drar, Murzer? and Mrdingle, He knew what he was getting into, you had no reason to decide for yourself that it was unfair for him.
    Miniciaramir
    Thenightmareshold

Drar has a great point also. That reaver watched me beat Manbash, Drar, Murzer? and Mrdingle, He knew what he was getting into, you had no reason to decide for yourself that it was unfair for him.
    In hindsight I probably shouldn't have done it, but you're an OP class, and a good player, and you were self healing like the rank 3 there fighting next to you (who I'm told had zero Aud). It was a joke. You know it was a joke, you know you should play better in 1v1s. I'm not saying anything that isn't true. I apologize however for interrupting your heal fest with the rank 4 reaver. I won't interrupt any 1v1s again, it was a jerk move. But I'm also never 1v1ing a mini until we as a "community" decide on what is fair and not fair. I like that word we keep throwing around today on the forums. "Community". It makes me giggle. But this isn't the right thread for that discussion.

Your cowardly tactics have made you an enemy of The Great One. Pen Shot spam will not save you.

What is with you in the darkest hour manual #### dude chill out