We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bullroarer forum gone! Beta announced incoming? SOON™?

I noticed BR is not listed under the Server Forums anymore. Usually they hide it from non-beta people when a beta program is running or about to start. Maybe there will be a beta announcement next week and a preorder announcement also. Please give us info before Labor Day. I imagine a new system like Big Battles will need plenty of testing so I'm assuming a 6-8 week beta program. Assuming beta starts late August/early September, we're looking at late October/early November for a HD launch date. I have another request, if possible please release HD before mid November. Next gen consoles are launching in November and I don't want to divide up my game time between the console's new shiny and LOTRO's new shiny. That said, take your time and launch a stable product.

/conspiracy_theory_off
    [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Sarik - Warleader [/COLOR][COLOR=#339966][COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Jacin - Champion [COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Aiden - Minstrel[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

The server already updated within the past few days with enough files to safely assume that it's expansion size, and the lack of the Bullroarer forum (and the BR update) has already been discussed several times.

Didn't see anything on the first two pages. Guess i didn't dig deep enough. I just noticed it vanished so that's why i was curious.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Sarik - Warleader [/COLOR][COLOR=#339966][COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Jacin - Champion [COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Aiden - Minstrel[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

They tend to pop up every few hours or so in the "What's New" section. It looks like the recent posts are for the most part in one thread though so it's understandable that you may have missed them.

I suspect we'll see the Beta forum subsection reappear when the Beta is ready to start.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    I suspect we'll see the Beta forum subsection reappear when the Beta is ready to start.
    I believe testing will be closed first few weeks for certain amount of people. So most of us wont see forums for a longer time,

Finally we are getting closer....
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    Finally we are getting closer....
    Yes...at a rate of 24 hours per day.

Quote Originally Posted by whheydt View Post
    Yes...at a rate of 24 hours per day.
    and ~2 milliseconds Hence the leap second we get from time to time.

Actually, the time it takes the earth to do one revolution around its own axis is about 23h56m. Earth's progression around the sun adds those last 4 minutes that makes a beam of light from the sun follow the same radial line each day.

I really should stop googling things.
    [I]A small cog in a big machine.
    [/I]
    Life has no "Undo" button, only "I'm sorry". Thinking before doing is a good thing.

Ahh but as I have learned Google can be your best friend... or worst enemy....

First rule of google.... Never self diagnose a simple medical problem using it... I started with a simple cold and migraine... google told me I will be gone shortly.
    [CENTER][I][B][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#00ffff]I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#2BC936]According to my Sister... Video Games can only get better...... unless it's Madden
    [/COLOR][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#b22222]Long Live Meneldor![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Ahh but as I have learned Google can be your best friend... or worst enemy....

First rule of google.... Never self diagnose a simple medical problem using it... I started with a simple cold and migraine... google told me I will be gone shortly.
    Google...what is this.....Google....you speak of?
    Bing it, baby. I'm purging Google out of my life anywhere I can find it, though since it's the actual embodiment of Big Brother now, that may not be possible soon. Oh, and don't count on it for unfiltered search results, there is a bias, depending on what you search.

Oh, and yay for *soon*.
    (Had to add that to avoid the complete derailment.)