We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lore-Masters of Arkenstone lend me your attention

Yo Lore-Masters of Arkenstone!
    From time to time I try to organize 6man with a group only consisting of great Lore-Master ( We are all great and you know that! ) and it doesn't seem like there is that much interest in that.
    I made superior experience in running stuff with a group full of LMs. When you play a Lore-Master you know that we are an all-purpose class!
    So now I wanna hear your opinion about that!
    Sincerly Sizzlac of Arkenstone!

I haven't tried it myself, since I go mostly solo, but I saw some pretty nice videos of what a group of LMs can do, it looks awesome!!! I love my main LM and I think that our skill animations are one of the best in this game, and I can only imagine the magnitude of 6 LMs fighting live
    [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wQnPLj3L1HU/Uknm_GlEcoI/AAAAAAAAAy4/3zEtykKoBsU/w170-h125-no/lotr.jpg[/img]
    Arkenstone, Storm of the Blades

Like i said I did several Instances without any healers or tanks - only LMs. Last instance was fornost Water - worked prety well!
    I also saw a vid of 10LMs and 2Guards doin Battle for Erebor T1 Catapults/honour Guard and they got it down!
    Last edited by Sizzlax3.0; Sep 01 2013 at 09:29 PM.