We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Switching Sides suggestion

I have no idea why they removed that, but there once was a "Timeban" to switch sides. If you logged one side recently, you couldnt switch to the other for one hour. But that would provide freeps switching to creepside or the other way round when their side seems weaker and they want to swap to the winning side. So mabe add to the game, you must have been outside ettenmoors (as freep) for 1 hour to enter as creep or if you just logged off creep, you have no acess to ettens as freep for 1 hour mabe? would give ettens a bit more of balance back mabe?

Quote Originally Posted by Annsophia View Post
    I have no idea why they removed that, but there once was a "Timeban" to switch sides. If you logged one side recently, you couldnt switch to the other for one hour. But that would provide freeps switching to creepside or the other way round when their side seems weaker and they want to swap to the winning side. So mabe add to the game, you must have been outside ettenmoors (as freep) for 1 hour to enter as creep or if you just logged off creep, you have no acess to ettens as freep for 1 hour mabe? would give ettens a bit more of balance back mabe?
    They made a resemblance of it...now if you try to go freepside to creepside (if you've been in moors) you have to wait 5 minutes.
    Although 5 minutes is pretty short, I appreciate the ability to go creepside to freepside as long as you don't go in the moors. This means that if you're just checking creepside or there is no action, you can still go pve on a freep toon.

I'm not sure it would give balance to the freep-creep disparity, but at least it would stop certain players (I could easily name a few) switching sides just because all the OP's are blue or red.
    Creeps:Lugezer r11
    Freeps: Athelious r5

I would like it if you had to wait 2-3 hours.

30 minutes is plenty. An hour is the most I would suggest.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

It used to be 1 hour but they changed it to 5 minutes.

5 minutes is too short.

15 minutes would be perfect i think.