We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to prevent Warg skill lock-up?

I have recently been playing my warg, but the class is frustrating me to no end -- and not for gameplay reasons. I've now had all of my skills lock-up on my warg FIVE TIMES, all but one of those times in a 1v1 situation. What happens is I'm merrily going along punching keys and then suddenly I notice that... I seem to be auto-attacking. So I look down at my skillbars and... every skill that I've been trying to use has the Ants of Doom crawling around the box. I can't use skills. And if I die, I can't retreat (there is no option, I just lay there dead), which means I have to hard-crash my client.

I have a lot of hours in the Ettenmoors on other classes, both Freep and Creep and I have never experienced anything like this before on another class. Is this specific to Stalkers? What am I doing wrong on my warg? How can I prevent this? Am I just going crazy?
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

I get this occasionally but as far as I know it is just server lag that comes in peak activity periods, nothing that is specifically to do with the warg!

Fight ontop of a zoneline, like Gta or tr hs. Spam skills while crossing the line = lock up.

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Oh man, it is not you. I have this problem ALL THE TIME, not just on Monster Play. On my freep character(s), sometimes I will randomly freeze whether attacking or not. I will be able to turn around, but not use any skills or move forwards or backwards. On Monster Play this happens as well. When I am attacking, sometimes it freezes all the way or partway when I am auto-attacking. The reason: Internet issues. I play in my evenings, so that means a lot of people are on checking emails and so and such. The server gets clogged, the little globe icon disappears which says I'm still connected, and BOOM. Game freeze. I often find that these downs do not last long, 5-10 minutes. I find it helps to close the game and restart the launcher when the little globe Internet icon pops back up. In drastic cases, restart the computer. It's annoying, I know, but it works.
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.