We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Maximum Shared Wardrobe Space?

I've tried to determine what exactly is the maximum amount of wardrobe space possible, and I come up empty. Most everywhere I look it says "120" yet my account is already at 140. The button "buy more space" is active, but it brings up a store page offering "XIII" which is 13, not 15 as it seems it should be to take me to 150. Reason I ask is I'd love to have 150 slots, or as many as are available, but I'm unwilling to spend 446 points to find out I'm buying something I already have. Appreciate any insights into wardrobe space. Especially if there are different amounts available for different types of accounts, VIP, Premium, and Free.

You can't buy a wardrobe slot if you already reached the maximum possible.
    Also you can't buy upgrade 15 if you don't own upgrade 14.

140 WAS the limit, but I think it has been altered.
    If you have 140 now, you can safely buy upgrade 15

The maximum number of wardrobe slots is currently 150 if you are VIP, 130 if you are not.
    This was increased in a recent update. Before that the max was 140/120 slots.

(VIP get 20 wardrobe slots in addition to those that can be bought from the store.)

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    The maximum number of wardrobe slots is currently 150 if you are VIP, 130 if you are not.

(VIP get 20 wardrobe slots in addition to those that can be bought from the store.)
    Thanks, ertr. Good to know that it's 150. I am VIP so it looks like I can get the additional upgrade to 150. The 20 free slots for VIP most likely explains why the offer is for upgrade XIII not XV as I would expect it to be.

Curious though, I talked to a friend who's Premium. They have 140 active wardrobe slots also. The button to upgrade to more is active on their account. They clicked it and it offered up the "nothing available for you in the store at this time" message page. Any clue how they got to be able to have 140 (not 130 as you indicated) but can't get 150? If it matters they have been VIP before, just not currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Norowen View Post
    Thanks, ertr. Good to know that it's 150. I am VIP so it looks like I can get the additional upgrade to 150. The 20 free slots for VIP most likely explains why the offer is for upgrade XIII not XV as I would expect it to be.

Curious though, I talked to a friend who's Premium. They have 140 active wardrobe slots also. The button to upgrade to more is active on their account. They clicked it and it offered up the "nothing available for you in the store at this time" message page. Any clue how they got to be able to have 140 (not 130 as you indicated) but can't get 150? If it matters they have been VIP before, just not currently.
    If they were VIP previously and filled up all their slots the items they put there would still remain after they ceased being VIP. That way you could use 140 slots out of 130 available slots. The drawback of that is that to put any new items into the wardrobe they would need to first remove all the "extra" stuff so they get below their current max number of slots.

(A similar thing applies to the two extra character slots you get as VIP. If you have filled all your character slots on a server while VIP and then drop to Premium all the characters will remain but two of them (players choice which ones) will be locked until you get more character slots.)

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post

As a PREMIUM player I purchased up to 140. It still gives me the button to buy more, but will not display the 150 level to sell me in the store.

I would like to purchase the final 10 slots while its on sale, so that if I go VIP again, I dont have to worry about these slots becoming locked later.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler