We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Any must have mods for Burgs?

As the title implies, I am looking for mods for burgs that make life easier for burgs. I have downloaded the plugin compendium tool but their is nothing that I see for burgs. I also did a google search but that yielded nothing either. Just if anyone has recommendations for a plugin or multiple thereof that makes the burg class more fun or whatever I would love for you to share that.

Also if anyone has an updated guide preferably from 2013 on the class regarding skill setups, rotations and how to use gambles that would be awesome too. I just started back to lotro recently but before I quit I never got a character past level 15 so I consider myself still brand new to the game. The burglar class seems like you really need to know what your doing at higher levels and I need as much info as I can from experienced players.

Thanks all!

I don't know if it's in the Plugin Compendium, but IIRC BuffBars can show Crowd Control timers when used with Combat Analysis. So I'd call those two plugins pretty necessary (or at least extremely helpful) if you want to do CC in groups.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    I don't know if it's in the Plugin Compendium, but IIRC BuffBars can show Crowd Control timers when used with Combat Analysis. So I'd call those two plugins pretty necessary (or at least extremely helpful) if you want to do CC in groups.
    Only it stinks that it doesn't recognize gamble cc (tiers) or if you have riddle traited. But as a standard, BuffBars is pretty good.

Alright, I'll check that one out asap, thanks for the replys guys. I was worried out of 100 some views nobody knew anything.....but thanks!

there are no plugins only for burgs, you can use Buffbars, Combat Analysis and Build Swapper
    Last edited by PulseDiver2; Aug 23 2013 at 08:14 AM.
    Legacies U18: https://lotrotools.pw/legacies.php
    Lootlist 100 lvl: https://lotrotools.pw/en/lootlist/
    Ololo-trololo

Quote Originally Posted by sinlust09 View Post
    As the title implies, I am looking for mods for burgs that make life easier for burgs. I have downloaded the plugin compendium tool but their is nothing that I see for burgs. I also did a google search but that yielded nothing either. Just if anyone has recommendations for a plugin or multiple thereof that makes the burg class more fun or whatever I would love for you to share that.

They're not burg specific, but I've found Palantir and TonicBars useful on all of my toons. Titanbar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PulseDiver2 View Post
    Compendium is outdated for long time, since Isengard, imho
    Plugin Compendium isn't the same as Compendium. Plugin Compendium is a program that allows for the easy installation and updating of plugins. Compendium is a list of items in the game.
    (And for the record, I believe Compendium has been updated since Great River was released, but not since RoR was, as far as the actual database.)

Quote Originally Posted by xDementedx View Post
    Only it stinks that it doesn't recognize gamble cc (tiers) or if you have riddle traited. But as a standard, BuffBars is pretty good.
    Don't know if it messes with tiers, but I'm pretty sure you can change a setting to have it pick up when Riddle is traited. I know you can do that with LM's various debuffs and CC.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]