We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RK revamp

Where are the patch notes and such you guys are basing these opinions on? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Antitheist View Post
    Where are the patch notes and such you guys are basing these opinions on? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
    From the 20 questions turbine posts every so often it touches on various topics; 3 trait tree per class. Around ~20 active skills per class (stuff like maps, hunter ports, and other stuff doesn't count towards the 20 skills). The Runekeeper dev diary has yet to be released. Even so, the dev diaries of other classes raise more questions than answers.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    the dev diaries of other classes raise more questions than answers.
    Fair enough. I thought there might have been a blog somewhere with more info that I couldn't see.

It's the same in every MMO I guess People just like to complain, even before they figure out what they're complaining about.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Madmanthief View Post
    There are:

5 Chill of Winter Skills.

7 Fury of Storm Skills.

9 Middle Path Skills.

4 Visions and Fortellings Skills.

11 Words of Grace Skills.

7 Wrath of Flame Skills.

43 total Skills.

I'm a bit curious to see how these will be able to be used using the tree system.
    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...E2%80%99s-deep

From the dev-diary posted today: " One of the issues we ran into with lower skill counts is that interaction with attunement felt slow and clunky."

This would seem to indicate that there won't be 43 skills with the new system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2