We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

level 33 RK with a question or two. Please help

Hey guys, I just started playing again and been away from 1 1/2 years or so. I reactivated my old acct which has my 33 RK and I barely remember anything on how to play him lol. So i was wondering if you vets can give me a shove in the right direction and tell me what solo dps spells to cast in some type of spell rotation, and when healing what do you normally cast first and so forth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Exclamation

To solo dps use mostly ligh dammage cause have no inductions. Fire dammage is more effective when fellowed if your friend is taking the agro, cause have longer inductions. Trait Benediction of peace when you go as a healer. On stats the RK needs haven't change since Moria, use will, fate, vitality & tactical mastery. Some skills may have changed name but the functions are basically the same. Just review the kind of dammage they do. Have fun around!
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

My Advice would be to go back and do a few deeds you missed.

That will give you a chance to build up your knowledge again, as well as your TP reserves, and help you in the end.

If you decide to strictly level, you probably want to be in Evendim somewhere around Tinnundir, although you might possibly do a few quests in late North Downs or the Trollshaws or Garth Agarwen in the Lonelands.

Also, concentrate on organizing your skill bar in a way that suits you.

Maybe put the red skills you use in the order you usually use them from left to right. (The ones that are lit up already, to the left.)

Place shocking touch where you can get to it quickly. Maybe place your green skills on the top row so you can see them easily.
    Last edited by EmyrSelyf; Sep 30 2013 at 07:12 PM.

Lightbulb

I have my skills organized on a different way. I try to emulate the attunment bar distribution with all heals to one side & all dps to the other. then i subdivide the skills on big heals, heals hots, bubbles, single target dps, AOE dps, fire, light, frost, debuffs, etc. When you reach certain level 1 line for heals & 1 line for dps, don't make it.

When you start healing you only have 2 options of skills that have no attunment required. All other skills require some attunment. I normally go:

1. Prelude to Hope
    2. Mending Verse
    3. Writ of Health (thats is the lowest attunment to open 1st)
    4. then back to 1st to complete the rotation, unless something special happen then i use the bubbles & big heals available as needed.

Also i start putting buffs, debuffs & preventive bubbles on fellows & tank as soon they are available, this significantly reduce the dammage they receive from the mobs. You may not have a lot debuffs skills yet.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Oct 01 2013 at 12:08 PM.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth