We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Little Legacy question

Hello, People of Middle Earth!!
    Sorry to bother you, but I have a little question here...and don't know if it's possible or what.

If I deconstruct a bow at level +30,and I choose, for example,Induction bow Critical Multiplier ( a bow major legacy)...
    can i put it on the Main hand?For example,on a legendary sword?
    If the answer would be "yeah,you can"...
    Can I have two identical Legacies (In fact, which legacy is it,don't bother),one on the bow I use, and the other on the sword?
    Following the example,eith Induction Bow Critical Multiplier :

Induction Bow Critical Multiplier This Hunter legacy increases the damage done by bow skills that do NOT require Focus to use (e.g. Quick Shot, Barbed Arrow) when those skills achieve a Critical Hit.
    Induction Bow Critical Multiplier Modifier Per Rank

Type R1 R2 R3 R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9
    All Types +3% +5.7% +8.5% +11.2% +14% +16.7% +19.5% +22.2% +25%
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Indu...cal_Multiplier

Can i have a total of +50% Induction Bow Critical Multiplier?

Short-line:
    Want to know if a bow legacy can be put on a Mainhand LI, and if both legendary items I'm wearing have the same legacy,if the scaled each other, or if only one legacy is counted ( 2 same legacys,following the example: 1 R9 =25%. Bow + main=50%?Only 25%?or you cant put a bow legacy on a main hand item?

Thanks )

EDIT:Okss, i have read it the answer on the loooong page of wiki xDDD
    But with the Legacy of Agi... didnt find any info about it.
    Can i max this legacy?Where does it go?Could I, for example,remove all legacies and put all the legacy of agi, and max it?

(Yeah, dont know anything about LI xDDD)
    Last edited by Fandurriel; Sep 17 2013 at 06:17 AM.

You can have ONE legacy of each type on each of your two weapons.

So 2 legacies of Agi - one on the (cross)bow, and one on your legendary melee weapon.

All non-stat legacies are tied to either the (cross)bow or the weapon and you can't put one on the other.

It'll all change in Helm's Deep anyway

Stat legs can be got by melding shards or trading at Ost Galadh or Harndirion.

I personally have agi, vit and fate on the bow and agi and vit on the sword.