How are you stuck? Can you not kill the boss? I have been stuck in this instance where the initial stone you 'examine' does not advance the quest. If this is the case, you need to file a ticket and have a GM re-set it.
If you are having trouble defeating the final boss, he is tough, but you need to keep a few things in mind. 41 IS a tad low to try this solo if I recall.
1. Try to buff up with food and scrolls if you can. Use a HOPE token.
2. When the shades appear, stop fighting the Naz and kill those.
3. Have your special skills ready (and not on cool-down)
4. Check to make sure you have decent gear. You can get a super set of gear for level 40 in Aughaire by doing a quest arc (available at 39, but rated around 44).
5. Bring potions. Morale, Power, FEAR.
[COLOR=#ffff00]''[I]A man[/I] of rare [I]perception[/I]. In fact [he] had such rare [I]perceptions[/I] they amounted to hallucinations.'' [I]Walt Kelly
Dottiel,[/COLOR][COLOR=#faebd7] Kinship(s): [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]There is no Fifth Star[/COLOR][COLOR=#faebd7] (Meneldor)[/COLOR]; [COLOR=#00ff00]Fifth Star Vagabonds[/COLOR][COLOR=#faebd7] (Riddermark)[/COLOR]