We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

High Ranked Creep Thread

I have been trying to update gladdens list of high ranked creeps since it was pretty bare on the pvmp thread. I wanted us to be more represented. Only bad thing is alot of creeps have left or transferred so not quite as many as other servers but was wondering if some vets could help me out. I went back about 1 1/2 years in forum posts to see for rank 12s and above and 11 for healers. Only person I can think of off the top of my head that may rank to be there is Slashed, but I dont know what rank he left with and I havent seen him in a good while. Also anyone know other ranked healers? Also any pre u11 Hand of Doom and such(if they would like to brag).

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    I have been trying to update gladdens list of high ranked creeps since it was pretty bare on the pvmp thread. I wanted us to be more represented. Only bad thing is alot of creeps have left or transferred so not quite as many as other servers but was wondering if some vets could help me out. I went back about 1 1/2 years in forum posts to see for rank 12s and above and 11 for healers. Only person I can think of off the top of my head that may rank to be there is Slashed, but I dont know what rank he left with and I havent seen him in a good while. Also anyone know other ranked healers? Also any pre u11 Hand of Doom and such(if they would like to brag).
    Well if you looked at my sig you would see that I got Hand of doom pre u11.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ed-Creeps-List!

No worries oh great one. You were already noted as such.

I'll try to help out here, I personally think the list should be made rank 13+ due to how much easier rank is to acquire nowadays cuz of keep buffs, but I'll list our rank 12+.

Weaver:
    High Chieftain Spiderbyte (Rank 13)
    Chieftain Reddweaver (Rank 12)

Warleader:
    High Chieftain Vurgash (Rank 13)
    Chieftain Chaosist (Rank 12)
    Chieftain Chaoticevil (Rank 12)

Reaver:
    High Chieftain Eunuch (Rank 13)
    Chieftain Orcchops (Rank 12)
    Chieftain Gashr (Rank 12). Ardook farmed his old reaver, Luuked, who is on Meneldor, but I don't think he farmed his dad's reaver, so I won't falsely accuse him without evidence. Plus, I know his dad got the majority of his rank legit when he played.
    Chieftain Ronnug (Rank 12)
    Chieftain Iraqandroll (Rank 12)

Blackarrow:
    Overlord Incendio (Rank 14)
    High Chieftain Kaleef/Didnthurt (Rank 13)
    Chieftain Tankul (Rank 12)
    Chieftain Westmiss (Rank 12)
    Chieftain Deathfromtheskies (Rank 12)
    Chieftain Amrigash/Deathbowman (Rank 12)

Defiler:
    High Chieftain Grogog (Rank 13)

Warg:
    High Chieftain Wolfgash (Rank 13)
    Chieftain Lugsteal (Rank 12)
    Chieftain Morsum (Rank 12)

I might make a section in the wiki to keep the highest ranks updated on Gladden, but I don't know. I think this is right though, someone correct me if I was wrong. From what I gathered from grats threads and other things, I think this is correct.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong, or if you're saying Slashed is a rank 11 healer. He is a rank 11 reaver haha. I'd know because he is my former apprentice .
    Last edited by joshy8910; Aug 16 2013 at 01:43 PM.

Sideshow - r11 defiler

Lugsteal is r12 warg, no?

And is Morsum really r12? Surely that's incorrect. He is r11, no?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Vinnnnneeeerrrrrr, you forgot Vurg. What the poop

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Sideshow - r11 defiler

Lugsteal is r12 warg, no?

And is Morsum really r12? Surely that's incorrect. He is r11, no?
    Like I said, I'm just keeping tabs on Rank 12+. Morsum is rank 12 though according to this http://www.lotro-companion.com/characters/view/39352

Thanks for the Lugsteal notice. I haven't been here, but I thought he was still rank 11, didn't really check.

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Vinnnnneeeerrrrrr, you forgot Vurg. What the poop
    Haha, I don't like Vurgash, so that's why I probably forgot him. Then again, I don't like Glee either, but I didn't leave Vurg outta spite, just outta forgetfulness. Jeez I don't play this game no mo, woman >:O! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=144EHUjPt_o

Did Vurgash transfer to Meneldor briefly? I looked him up and it showed he was on Meneldor, and didn't show up in the Gladden feed unless specifically searched for.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Aug 16 2013 at 12:21 AM.

http://www.lotro-companion.com/chara...dex/1/1/page:1

This is what I used to find people. Not sure how accurate it is, but it was the best I could find since surugi/aklouie died.

Apparently we have a Rank 12 reaver named Swallows, who is supposed to be Atoo, and a rank 12 BA named Amrigash? Yeah, I don't know how accurate that is.

I'm gonna assume that Amrigash=renamed Tankul, and Swallows is wrong? Unless Atoo got his rank 7-8 reaver to 12 since I left?
    Last edited by joshy8910; Aug 16 2013 at 12:28 AM.

I didnt mean that Slashed was a healer though I can tell where one could get confused. Yes morsum is a chieftan.

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post

This is what I used to find people. Not sure how accurate it is, but it was the best I could find since surugi/aklouie died.

Apparently we have a Rank 12 reaver named Swallows, who is supposed to be Atoo, and a rank 12 BA named Amrigash? Yeah, I don't know how accurate that is.

I'm gonna assume that Amrigash=renamed Tankul, and Swallows is wrong? Unless Atoo got his rank 7-8 reaver to 12 since I left?
    Oh yeah, Lugsteal linked that site like yesterday. Methinks it will remain dead like all the others due to the LOTRO site changes.

I totally forgot about Amrigash, that was Deathbowman. Vurg and most of SM/2H1R bounced to Meneldor like two years ago, Some came back; Vurg got 13 and bounced for the most part. And Swallows is Ato--I mean a lovely Swedish chick newly transferred to the server. Poor English, though.

Don't forget: Reddweaver - Rank 12 weaver
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 100 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 100 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 100 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Oh yeah, Lugsteal linked that site like yesterday. Methinks it will remain dead like all the others due to the LOTRO site changes.

I totally forgot about Amrigash, that was Deathbowman. Vurg and most of SM/2H1R bounced to Meneldor like two years ago, Some came back; Vurg got 13 and bounced for the most part. And Swallows is Ato--I mean a lovely Swedish chick newly transferred to the server. Poor English, though.
    Hmmm, didn't Deathbowman farm? Is that the reason for the name change lol? I don't have evidence, so I'll put him up there, but I heard he did.

I don't know if I'll add Swallows without any further verification haha.

It seems if you transferred, it's messed up and doesn't show you on a specific server feed, so you have to look the person up manually.

Apparently we have a Rank 12 reaver named Swallows, who is supposed to be Atoo.....................and Swallows is wrong? Unless Atoo got his rank 7-8 reaver to 12 since I left?

.........I don't know if I'll add Swallows without any further verification haha.

Oh, you mean this Swallows.........Swallows Dudes? Lol. Formerly known as Goonsack?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I found him having a gay ole' time down in the Delving with himself, himself, Farsir, himself, boxing BA's, and himself, and the exploit party was glorious to behold.

That was of course until I killed him, unceremoniously.

And when he came back, I killed him again, this time with extreme prejudice. o.O

Then I had a lil' fun.

I would've kept killing his farmed toon as many times as possible, yet the third time he very weakly and cowardly came back with Ker on Conj, so I DF'd for the massively, uh uh i'm not the one, denial of retribution. (read my sig, again, fools o.O)

So yeah Vin.....the only place he deserves an honorable mention is in an Aussie Farmers periodical.

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Oh, you mean this Swallows.........Swallows Dudes? Lol. Formerly known as Goonsack?

I found him having a gay ole' time down in the Delving with himself, himself, Farsir, himself, boxing BA's, and himself, and the exploit party was glorious to behold.

That was of course until I killed him, unceremoniously.

And when he came back, I killed him again, this time with extreme prejudice. o.O

Then I had a lil' fun.

I would've kept killing his farmed toon as many times as possible, yet the third time he very weakly and cowardly came back with Ker on Conj, so I DF'd for the massively, uh uh i'm not the one, denial of retribution. (read my sig, again, fools o.O)

So yeah Vin.....the only place he deserves an honorable mention is in an Aussie Farmers periodical.
    Oh Atoo... for shame sigh lol. I'm not THAT surprised, he is an Aussie after all. I still love him though, for he is my apprentice of great skill, even though he is Aussie, so great in Aussie=good in American lol.

I don't mind as much if it's a good player that farmed; I would say if he still plays champ, he is prob the best on Gladden still, but when it's a bad player, I'll make you my bish lol.

Thanks for clarification though, Althorr. I knew something was fishy when it came to him ranking so fast on his reaver, because I doubt he plays it as much as his champ; he never really did. He prob should have renamed himself something not as provocative either, and changed his surname haha. There have been a lot of new reavers I've seen rank up via forums really fast this expac like Orcchops and Ronnug, but I've heard they've been playing a good bit just on reavers. I never saw Atoo get any grats thread for his reaver either, so I knew there had to be something up either with the site or this, which was not the expected latter. Makes sense how he ranked so fast, farming a 6 boxer with a mini aoe rez lol.

I'm waiting for Atoo's response of why he bothered to farm, esp since his reaver was pay2win for the most part? Higher rank passive bonuses? Was it just for the stupid bunny skin? I'm hoping it's not the latter; the rank 11 skin is the best anyway imo lol. He was already cute and cuddly enough, he didn't need the bunny skin, he'd be too cute then!

Honestly, I don't blame him for picking the spot that he did. No one would think to check the delving for a farmer lol, nearly well-played, but probably would have got found out evetnually since no one saw where he was until you, Alth haha.

In Atoo's defense, since he is my gay lover from distant lands of flamboyant faggotry, lest not label him a farmer, but his reaver, for thou dost not receive such a punishment when thou has fought honorably on his champion. Comprende?

Good hunting though, Alth, you are prob the best hunter I know when it comes to pure hunting down and finding of creeps, playing the class exactly as it's labeled. You def are the best bounty hunter, the Jango Fett of Gladden. Perhaps I'll add that to your wiki.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Aug 16 2013 at 02:45 PM.

The farming for Swallows was actually me (Shadowthol) Atoo didn't have anything to do with it. I needed an Orc with a reflect damage and that was the only one I had access to. But I got it down to a science, raking in over 300k infamy an hour! Atoo wasn't that happy when he found out, but it was too late! Still trying to figure out a good way to rank freeps if anyone has any ideas.

So yeah, all blame is on me.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbz280291 View Post
    The farming for Swallows was actually me (Shadowthol) Atoo didn't have anything to do with it. I needed an Orc with a reflect damage and that was the only one I had access to. But I got it down to a science, raking in over 300k infamy an hour! Atoo wasn't that happy when he found out, but it was too late! Still trying to figure out a good way to rank freeps if anyone has any ideas.

Blame ittt on the Ausssieieieieieieiei! This makes much more sense, you dirty scalawag lol. The renown/infamy system is so broken with keep/delving/DP/ON buffs, it's stupid though.

Blame ittt on the Ausssieieieieieieiei! This makes much more sense, you dirty scalawag lol. The renown/infamy system is so broken with keep/delving/DP/ON buffs, it's stupid though.
    I'd rather be a dirty scalawag than a dirty American any day of the week.

I'd rather be a dirty scalawag than a dirty American any day of the week.
    Wars won by America: 1 more than Australia, aka 0 from u . Murica, baby. Unless you wanna count the War of the Goat Bangers between New Zealand and Australia, where rights to bang goats were lost by the Australians to the Kiwis. I heard you run an underground ring though illegally that you, Bele, Atoo, and Tanki all love to participate in simultaneously.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Aug 16 2013 at 10:59 PM.

To the OP, Bennybo, I took the liberty of posting in the Creep forums all the updated toons Rank 12+ in the Highest Ranked Creep Thread .

Personally, I think it should be Rank 13+, but the moderator has it as Rank 12+, so I said all the Rank 12s, too.

They officially updated Gladden's highest ranked list, but for some reason he added Swallows, so I told him to take him off cuz he was a farmer lol. It looks much more respectable though for our server haha .

Oh Atoo... for shame sigh lol. I'm not THAT surprised, he is an Aussie after all. I still love him though, for he is my apprentice of great skill, even though he is Aussie, so great in Aussie=good in American lol.

I don't mind as much if it's a good player that farmed; I would say if he still plays champ, he is prob the best on Gladden still, but when it's a bad player, I'll make you my bish lol.

Thanks for clarification though, Althorr. I knew something was fishy when it came to him ranking so fast on his reaver, because I doubt he plays it as much as his champ; he never really did. He prob should have renamed himself something not as provocative either, and changed his surname haha. There have been a lot of new reavers I've seen rank up via forums really fast this expac like Orcchops and Ronnug, but I've heard they've been playing a good bit just on reavers. I never saw Atoo get any grats thread for his reaver either, so I knew there had to be something up either with the site or this, which was not the expected latter. Makes sense how he ranked so fast, farming a 6 boxer with a mini aoe rez lol.

I'm waiting for Atoo's response of why he bothered to farm, esp since his reaver was pay2win for the most part? Higher rank passive bonuses? Was it just for the stupid bunny skin? I'm hoping it's not the latter; the rank 11 skin is the best anyway imo lol. He was already cute and cuddly enough, he didn't need the bunny skin, he'd be too cute then!

Honestly, I don't blame him for picking the spot that he did. No one would think to check the delving for a farmer lol, nearly well-played, but probably would have got found out evetnually since no one saw where he was until you, Alth haha.

In Atoo's defense, since he is my gay lover from distant lands of flamboyant faggotry, lest not label him a farmer, but his reaver, for thou dost not receive such a punishment when thou has fought honorably on his champion. Comprende?

Good hunting though, Alth, you are prob the best hunter I know when it comes to pure hunting down and finding of creeps, playing the class exactly as it's labeled. You def are the best bounty hunter, the Jango Fett of Gladden. Perhaps I'll add that to your wiki.

Yeah Vin, I seem to have a penchant for finding the farmers in all their little hidey holes........it just adds to the hatin' I suppose, once I kill 'em and post their weakness and deceit.

Like I care........really.

As far as best....... hmmm....... all I know is there's no one near as good. Is that the same thing? Lololol

And with Spwit xferring back to Men, I'm now the highest ranked, pure un-farmed, un-multiboxed, un-exploited hunter on the server. I like it. o.O

You mighta been able to share the same stage as me my friend, but you stopped playing your furry lil' unblinking hunter ( unnerving, that ), so you get no props unless you come back.

COME BACK.

And while Shadow knows that I know that it was actually him doing the farming on that particular evening as we discussed.........Meh.

Imho, if you share your account info with others, ESP peeps you met online......

1)You're a "words that could get me banned so I won't type them" fool.

and

2)You're an accomplice after the fact, and subject to the same peer contempt for cheating and farming as anyone else.

and possibly

3)Lest anyone has forgotten, sharing account info is a perma-ban offense, is most definitely a form of cheating, and is an unsportsmanlike way of gaining an unfair advantage in a competitive game.

Haters unite and feed me plox.

also.....

MOAR GROUP ZERGING AND MINDLESS TARGETING OF THE MIGHTY ALTHORR!!!! lol ( hint creeps...target healers first, even if you feel the need to see me dead )

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    MOAR GROUP ZERGING AND MINDLESS TARGETING OF THE MIGHTY ALTHORR!!!! lol ( hint creeps...target healers first, even if you feel the need to see me dead )
    Sorry Alstore, we just like to see you waist that hard earned money on those store bought pots..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Thanks for the input yall. I should have known the historian would come through. It is pretty bad that rank has been made so easy, even though I do enjoy having all my skills. I started my WL right after Rohan came out because of all the drama on freepside I got a break from during my 4 month break at the end of ROI. I came back and it was same as always so a kinmate finally talked me into coming over to creepside and I've been loving it ever since.

You have been playing for: 2 weeks 3 days 15 hours 8 minutes 27 seconds. 440,958 infamy/32,358 into getting rank 11.

Even though I do think it is beneficial since new creeps have about as much dps as a npc, they should just make rank 11 and up harder to get so that way creeps can get their skills and be able to contend with as powerful as freeps are. Though that is my opinion. That way those who stick around will be easier to tell.

Thanks for doing this!
    High Chieftain Vurgash, War Leader, Rank Doesn't Matter, Gladden

Mmmm Cait popped in...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast