We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

prizes i would like to see in lotteries

Feel free to add i am sure they would like to see what people have to say.

will break it down to rare and ordinary.

Rare

horslord recipe's
    100% crafting scrolls
    second age symbols
    scrolls of combination
    T 8/9 relic packs.

Ordinary

All level of craftig mateials basic
    high grade matts
    riidermark hope tokens
    unique crafting items( like creasts of rohan)
    earbor neckless crafting items.(sunbrands and the like)

That will do for now from me.

Those would be nice, but the recent lotteries seem to be more "fun" type items such ales, foods, festival tokens and the occasional horse. Maybe that's because we haven't had many lately, though, that I'm forgetting what the regularly-scheduled ones used to have. I think I recall a Symbol of the Elder King being included once in a while.

Nice suggestion though. A rare item would be a welcome addition to the rotation, and I craft most of my characters' gear so I'd certainly use the item.
    Last edited by Zikaris; Aug 20 2013 at 04:10 PM.
    Angeleen - 85 Hunter * Conall - 85 Lore-master * Sevastian - 85 Hunter * Cadphel - 76 Minstrel * Raury - 76 Captain * Landroval Server

I agree. Dyes would also make an awesome addition to prizes!

Personally, I'd love to see some of the game's oddities in the lottos, like those consumable items you get in Forochel from doing the Lost Fellowship quests, the tokens that only dropped off of the mobs +Amarthiel spawned back in the day when she randomly attacked and that could be turned in for unique cosmetics in Esteldin, the swarm of butterflies in a jar item that I've only ever seen on the test server but which could be reused on a cooldown, things like that.
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

Quote Originally Posted by WolfnTigger View Post
    I agree. Dyes would also make an awesome addition to prizes!
    I was just coming back to add something along that line.

I'd love to see a bound-to-account pack of war-steed hide or mane & tail dye, or better yet, a BTA store voucher (coupon code) for that amount of points. I'm on my fifth war-steed now and although I bought dyes for the first two I stopped after that. The cost just got too expensive to buy dyes for the next three so now they're on boring gray war-steeds.

Some mithril coins in a lottery would be great, too. I've lucked out and twice won 50 in the Hobbit Presents, and I had over 400 when, what was it, Festival Tickets? were converted to mithril coins upon their debut in Update 10, but my friend that I duo with would really like to win some in some way. She uses them the same way I do: to avoid long runs back to an NPC when soloing and now that we're running a cappy/burg duo (which is awesome, by the way) I frequently use a mithril coin to jump ahead to a quest turn-in and then summon her. This is slowly depleting my supply of mithrils.
    Last edited by Zikaris; Aug 20 2013 at 06:54 PM.
    Angeleen - 85 Hunter * Conall - 85 Lore-master * Sevastian - 85 Hunter * Cadphel - 76 Minstrel * Raury - 76 Captain * Landroval Server

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudie-wan View Post
    Personally, I'd love to see some of the game's oddities in the lottos, like those consumable items you get in Forochel from doing the Lost Fellowship quests, the tokens that only dropped off of the mobs +Amarthiel spawned back in the day when she randomly attacked and that could be turned in for unique cosmetics in Esteldin, the swarm of butterflies in a jar item that I've only ever seen on the test server but which could be reused on a cooldown, things like that.
    This is what I would like to see too.