We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Hunter PvP Build

I've been lvling my hunter the past two weeks, and it's lvl 80 now, probably 85 tomorrow or the day after. So far, I've built two characters for PvP (warden and champ), but I have no idea what to focus on with my hunter. Should I stack tactical mit because the class is so squishy, or should I neglect it, because it's so squishy anyway? What critical rating/PM should I be aiming at? Also interested in relics/legacies.

Thanks in advance
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

As a hunter your job is to kill stuff and its up your healers/cappies to keep you alive. In almost any situation(at least here on BW) if you're not getting a kill every 10 sec you'll be overwhelmed by creeps mapping in or coming from a rez. Most hunters here roll in full pve glass cannon gear with 45k-50k mastery and it works out best. Having said that you'll have to make your own judgment call on how much you need to tank up against a particular opposition but in general your focus should be dropping them before they drop you.

All the above is in grouping context, solo is a whole different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    As a hunter your job is to kill stuff and its up your healers/cappies to keep you alive. In almost any situation(at least here on BW) if you're not getting a kill every 10 sec you'll be overwhelmed by creeps mapping in or coming from a rez. Most hunters here roll in full pve glass cannon gear with 45k-50k mastery and it works out best. Having said that you'll have to make your own judgment call on how much you need to tank up against a particular opposition but in general your focus should be dropping them before they drop you.

All the above is in grouping context, solo is a whole different story.
    I don't group very much, I don't raid at all I should've mentioned: I plan on soloing!
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.