We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Talking Hahahahaa dam exploiter

besides spying now you want to exploit????? maybe you wanna get up there so noone knows your spying xd

i got pics of u trying to exploit sandtrap im gonna send them to turbine and i hope you get banned because we dont like spys in this server

me and all my kin r gonna follow you so you dont spy and kill the troll when you try n get up there
    we are also gonna log creeps to kill kassem and make you ragequit so you dont spy nymore
    were not gonna use ooc because we know ur gonna be spying there as usual

hopefully u get banned id post the pictures but i dont know how

who is this?!
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Wait, what?
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Bamor_ View Post
    besides spying now you want to exploit????? maybe you wanna get up there so noone knows your spying xd

i got pics of u trying to exploit sandtrap im gonna send them to turbine and i hope you get banned because we dont like spys in this server

me and all my kin r gonna follow you so you dont spy and kill the troll when you try n get up there
    we are also gonna log creeps to kill kassem and make you ragequit so you dont spy nymore
    were not gonna use ooc because we know ur gonna be spying there as usual

hopefully u get banned id post the pictures but i dont know how
    We're not gonnnna take it!
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Ok first of all if your gonna post something like this please explain what happened as we are kind of going ?_? when we see this so randomly. And what about kassem, I have seen him out and pvping last few days, even got a no heal 1v1 with him. Don't understand whats wrong with it, why would you go creep just to kill Kassem, he hasn't done anything to you, and whats all of this about spying? We all know Svi and Zannah do it, but never heard of anyone else.....Well I did hear you were doing it the last few days Bamor, but otherwise, quite confused.