We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Connection failed message

I keep receiving a message that says "Connection Failed: Server Full" when I try to log on to Meneldor. Is this a problem on my end?

dunno if you saw the post I also just made, but I'm having the same problem, so I guess we can both relax must be a server thing

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSicko View Post
    dunno if you saw the post I also just made, but I'm having the same problem, so I guess we can both relax must be a server thing
    Got the same message. Guess we play the waiting game

I am having the same issue now only it says the world is down on my client but server status' says it is up and there is nothing about it on the forums..

I get this a lot. Is the server really too full? If so shouldn't it discoonect F2p's so VIP's can log in?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000799f/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Same problem here over the last 2 hours, get the server full message and quit button. Didnt have any problems logging in to another server so its a Meneldor thing