We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Connection failed : server full

Anybody else can't login ?

Correct - I have repeatedly received this error for the past 30 minutes or so.

Got this message, too.

still isn't working, going to leave it an hour and try again

Same here. On Turbine's support site it said, "There may be unschedule down-time or an issue that we will be working to resolve as fast as possible". If it isn't an issue with the servers or an issue with the game and the server really is full, THEN KICK THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY FOR FREE OFF!

I was able to connect just now. Give it a try.

My paid account can't log on but my free account can...the mystery continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Consummation View Post
    Same here. On Turbine's support site it said, "There may be unschedule down-time or an issue that we will be working to resolve as fast as possible". If it isn't an issue with the servers or an issue with the game and the server really is full, THEN KICK THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY FOR FREE OFF!
    The server is not full.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

I am seeing this again today on Meneldor

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Consummation View Post
    THEN KICK THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY FOR FREE OFF!
    ...I don't even know how to respond to this. A player should be allowed equal opportunities to play whether they are free to play or Lifetime VIP...
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore