We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Stuck in Angmar

Stuck in Angmar

Another player and I both VIP Lvl38 went to Angmar, I wanted to do the Quest line to pass the one shot Statues that divide the map. I was only able to get the quest from the Earth-Kin and one other Fellowship quest. The Clan Hunter has a greyed out ring and won't speak with us. what am I missing ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002ed513/signature.png]Basilrod[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Basilrod View Post
    Another player and I both VIP Lvl38 went to Angmar, I wanted to do the Quest line to pass the one shot Statues that divide the map. I was only able to get the quest from the Earth-Kin and one other Fellowship quest. The Clan Hunter has a greyed out ring and won't speak with us. what am I missing ?

You are too low level. You need to be at least level 39 to even start Vol I, Book 6 of the Epic (which is what is needed to get past the statues, and which by the way starts with Elrond and Aragorn in Rivendell), and level 41 for the quest that takes you past the statues.