We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations First Marshal Cornbred

Corn,

You're a good guy and always a key player to have in any group format. One of the most prolific players of all time on brandywine, no doubt. Congratulations on this hard earned and much deserved honor.

-Leg the RK
    Legendas the Rune-keeper.
    Commander of the Ettenmoors
    Officer, Brotherhood of the Shadow

Grats Corn! Always enjoy playing with you. You're a good guy and a good player and leader too. Keep it up out there!
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

gratz Corn
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Gratz, Cornbred. Way to go, my friend.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Congratulations First Marshal Cornbred

Congrats Corn. Onward to rank 15. Glad to tag along and heal ya while you kill stuff.

Xen

Well congrats to my new fav hunter of the moors! Glad I got to help you along the way, (can pick up arrows at Grams). Sorry I wasn't on to see you hit it but am glad you did! We have had some fun times and laughs along the way! Huggs and grats Corn!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000187645/signature.png]Itzbitz[/charsig]

You would've been r15 by now if your baby would behave. Gratz

Gratz corn ..way to go

grats corn ... way to keep pluggin away buddy. There's nothing like having a drunk cornbred in your raids/grps lol. classic
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000034d99/01007/signature.png]Jmez[/charsig]
    Jmez Warbringer The Warlord

Grats dewd, Jmez said it best though haha <3
    Last edited by dr0idx; Sep 01 2013 at 08:07 PM.
    Some Hunter Named Tulon
    Some Warg Named Drooid
    Some WarLeader Named WhatsThisButtonDo