I was very sad to be told that you finally decided to quit LOTRO! I don't know the reason why you finally chose this but I must speak out
what I think about you, in general. So, forgive me because I know you don't like such things!
1. Jmez was one of the best Raid leaders of BW in both sides, maybe the best of all ever!
2. He was a very skillable player and leader : a decent Hunter, a powerful defender of freeps, an honourable kinship leader!
3. He had been kind and generous to the majority of PvP community, he wouldn't lose his patient for any reason and treat rudely to anyone!
4. He was a true leader because he had never bothered with OP raids or groups : he used to challenge himself as a player and leader!
5. As far as it concerns myself please let me express my deeply respect, because he was a great teacher to me. It is true, if I owe someone
in my whole LOTRO personal history, I owe primarily Snowlock and Jmez : they were a whole PvP school for me!
6. Brotherhood of The Shadows (BoTS) used to be the best PvP kinship in the whole BW server : the rest of kinmembers should stay together
and continue what Jmez created, a very good PvP kinship with good players and characters! Do not let the kinship turn into a ghost kinship!
7. Most of all, I recognise Jmez as one of the best players I have ever met in LOTRO, he is a player with a golden heart!
8. Jmez, there is many things I can say about yourself, but for the time being the only thing I can to is that : We, your allies of freepside,
will keep fighting and defending Ettenmoors by the evil forces, we will keep the heat and action up, we will resist the bad PvP and we
hope that you will come back to us, in order to group up again and have fun while we play our online game!
9. I wish you from the bottom of my heart best luck IRL : have fun always whatever you do and do not forget .... play safe!
Thank you for all the great fights and joy times we shared together in Ettenmoors, Jmez Hero of the Ettenmoors!
Second Marshal Enesoulas of BW