We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Well done

Well done

See that kinda fight is the kinda mess we need to keep going. One fight over an hour long? Mmmm yessssss MOAR PLEASE

Yes, that was an amazing fight! Lots of raid vs raid action great night for PvP.

Tonight was the best fight I've had in a very, very long time. Certainly the best since this expansion. May I have some more?

Awesome fights all night, winning on both sides. It was all highlighted by the hour or so long fight right above the crossroads. Thanks to everyone who was out for it. I wanna especially say good work by all the WLs in the group. Great job with keeping bubbles and rezs goin. I don't think we hardly double bubbled anyone in that whole fight. Great night all night and I laughed so hard during the pushes into HH I nearly swallowed my dip. Lets keep this goin.

Small replay of what I remember thinking and saying last night...

"Heals on Elrynn... esssploded."
    "Kats is going to need a hea... rez."
    "Heals on Eskemo...stly died."
    "Gillyfluer needs help... with a rez."
    "Deathawaits... him"
    "Elrynn needs... exploded again."
    "Sippy, gonner."
    "Andael, dead."
    "Elrynn again... no."
    Eff this I'm getting out of combat and rezzing... "Heals on GILLY! Rez on Gilly!"
    "Elrynn, gone again."
    "Kats Kats Kats Kats KATS, dammit."
    "Elrynn, nuked."
    "Tharan, Tharan, Tharan, Tharan..."
    "Bova and Tharan, Bova and Tharan, never mind."
    "Elrynn needs... a hug, poor guy."

>>this for half an hour<< NUTS!

I heard it was the same for creeps. What a feast.

Yeah it was pretty nuts, within the first ten mins I'm sure all Wl rezs were blown and they hardly ever stayed off cooldown for more than a minute the rest of the fight. Had about 4-5 run back from the rez. Someone said they counted 25 out of combat rezs on the freeps. I had a 2k rating through over half the fight and then finally got killed 3 times right as it was ending. I know there was at least 4-5 that came out with 2k rating and about 10 of us went into that fight with it. Just great fun to be had all around. I love a long engaging fight like that even if we are the ones who end up losing at the end over a wipe fest any day, even though steamrolling is fun, but that is what is the most fun imo that you can have in the moors. I just feel kinda sorry for group 3-4 they were on the receiving end of most of the rezs lol.