We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Forum Search is broken!

lol Advanced search on the forums does not work at all.
    logged out: get this "This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 8 seconds." when I have not searched at all in a long time.
    logged in: get only 1 result if I search for my name, even though I posted several times.

so basically search is broken on these forums.

Well, I just tried it. No Keywords, your name, look in posts from the beginning of time, return as posts. I got 147 entries.

Of course, it's quicker to just click on your name in an existing post (like the one just above this one) and select "View Forum Posts". That way gives 131 entries.

And your post count is 128. No idea why those are different in your case, but I've seen strangeness before when posts were deleted or moved to the Super Sekrit Moderator's Forum.

Khafar

What option choices does this mean?

If I 1) click on advanced search, 2) put in my name in the User Name field, and 3) click search now - if fails: only shows 2 posts.

Not sure what options you are using, but this basic search does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragekiss View Post
    Not sure what options you are using, but this basic search does not work.
    The difference appears to be that I press the "Search Single Content Type" tab (which brings up more options) when I do an Advanced Search. Try that one.

When I try "Search Multiple Content Types", I get the bogus results that you do. Seems like a bug.

Khafar