We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How's the action been?

I've been on a short, but long overdue break from LotRO, but I find myself wondering how my friends, and enemies are doing out in the 'Moors.

So, as the title says...How's the action been?

~Phoenix, aka. Phi-Phi, aka. Acorn.

Almost the same as how you left it Phi-Phi.... Grams camp and RvR (sometimes, usually doesn't last long). Then a random 1v1 circle now and then

<3 love yew Phi-Phi

~Ur bud, Aldair

Angry

Well, that stinks haha.

I hear rumor that transfers are up...is this true?

Yep, they are back, as I can tell by the new kin coming over from Vilya.

Now come back noob

i have also been on a break from lotro for about a week now but will be back most likely next week, good to see that transfers are back up and those vilya guys are coming over moar freeps to eat

Exclamation Vilya newcomers?

Wait, wait..

Imladris...is getting transfers??? Wow! Are the new people ranked? Or greenies? And are they creepies or freepies??

talked to them a bit a couple weeks ago there a raiding/moors kinship and there goal is to be the best i expect them to be pretty good.

ugh why arent they loading my new signature? stupid forums and get this sapience #### out of it lol btw phoenix = muzle

Hmmm

Well lets hope they're very good! But, at the moment, we don't really need a whole kin or elite FREEPS. We need some bada** creeps to smash the Grams campers!!

Also, hi Muzle Yes, the signatures with Sapience trying to get votes is pretty pathetic. But, apparently it was "just a joke, and a very obvious way to get people to realise they needed to change their signatures." (not a direct quote, if you want a direct quote for the reason we have those sad default signatures check the Dev Tracker because i'm too lazy to find it myself :P) If that makes sense? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Well lets hope they're very good! But, at the moment, we don't really need a whole kin or elite FREEPS. We need some bada** creeps to smash the Grams campers!!

From what I've seen, they are good. The one leading last night's raid (Achillion?) against Jango's creep raid did a great job and also said they planned to play on whatever side was outnumbered. So it won't just be a lot of new elite freeps.

Wait a sec...Jangoof is a creep now?

Next i'll hear Apache is playing a captain full time!! :P

Welcome back Phoenix.

I talked with the leader of the transfers, and they play creepside too. Good news for our server.

Wink

Phoenix welcome back!

I need you to inspect my FA emblem

Hey guys

That's good news. I hope they're REALLY good >

Also, as soon as I get back in the game i'll give you the verdict on that emblem (it better be good too) :P