We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Confused about new lottery page

I'm confused about the new lottery page. Every time I go, I see the "no active lotteries" message. I've read the sticky post about switching accounts, but I don't see the "Logged in as:"message or a drop down box. I do see a "Log Out (forum name)" link, so I assume this means I only have one account. I don't see any characters listed on the lottery page.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

If it says no active lotteries, then there are no active lotteries. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSanta View Post
    I'm confused about the new lottery page. Every time I go, I see the "no active lotteries" message.
    That means, there are no active lotteries at the moment.
    I've read the sticky post about switching accounts, but I don't see the "Logged in as:"message or a drop down box. I do see a "Log Out (forum name)" link, so I assume this means I only have one account.
    Not accounts, subscriptions. Most players have only one subscription per account. Some have more than one. Only those playes have the switching option.

I don't see any characters listed on the lottery page.
    Because there are no active lotteries.
    Wer Hilfe will, muss Informationen liefern.
    >> Lotro World transfer status <<

Perhaps it would help if they did run a few lotteries, and keep them running for a month or so. Even if it's just for Barrow-Brie or something silly. That would give people more of a chance to see something other than 'There are no active lotteries' and wonder if it's working.

I have only seen one or two test lotteries that were run right after the new forums were launched.
    Since then there have been no lotteries run that I have seen and I check multiple times per day.

I'd like to know if the Lotteries are still broken or has turbine just decided not to run many Lotteries now?
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OOGLYqiRemk/U2TxWOwnO6I/AAAAAAAACSE/bk3MyjILFJ0/w350-h120-no/LOTRO+Forums+Sig.jpg[/IMG]

Fat, Fuzzy, & Disabled............life doesn't get any better!
    Kinship: Roxxi Manor