We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

burgs without moors set

hey,
    high dps with hythbold/erebor set possible? and if yes, what skill rotation and build?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsonson View Post
    hey,
    high dps with hythbold/erebor set possible? and if yes, what skill rotation and build?
    thank you

It's not really viable. Any half-way decent creep that stays to fight will shred you apart. You need Audacity to survive.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

hey,
    thank you
    Short answer: no. Unseen bonus can't be matched by any Hytbold/Erebor bonus in terms of DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    It's not really viable. Any half-way decent creep that stays to fight will shred you apart. You need Audacity to survive.
    I think he isn't talking about moors. Just comparing sets DPS-wise.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

hey,
    thank you
    In PvE, your dps will be quite a bit less than a Burglar with the Unseen bonus, but you can still serve as a dps in most PvE environments just fine without it since there is little content that requires Best-in-Slot gear. For your rotation, trait 5QK with capstone and make sure to use your stealth skill payoffs (like Surprise Strike and Cunning Attack) near the end of the 10s Improved Feint buff. Interweave your normal melee skills with the skills that say "Fast" on the tooltip (putting a Fast or Immediate skill in between each skill that is not "Fast"). Practice this kind of rotation on a dummy to get it down so you are familiar with it. Interspersing your Fast skills will allow your whole rotation to go faster.

In PvMP, you will get eaten alive if you don't have the PvMP Audacity gear, like someone else said. If you're trying to acquire the gear and struggling right now, just remind yourself that things can only get better from here.

I, too, think you were asking for the first answer, but I gave both just in case.
    [CENTER][URL="http://knightsofthewhitecross.guildlaunch.com"][IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5893/0ip1.jpg[/IMG]
    knights of the white cross[/URL] - kinship | [URL="http://fpd.guildlaunch.com"]the free people's defense[/URL] - pvmp alliance
    [/CENTER]

thx for your answers!
    ...and yes, PvE only

my dps is about 3k on a galtrev dummy (ca 1min), BUT i saw burgs with moors set with more than 4k...

i already use the melee fast melee fast... rotation. propably higher dps is hard to reach without moors

thx for your answers!
    ...and yes, PvE only

my dps is about 3k on a galtrev dummy (ca 1min), BUT i saw burgs with moors set with more than 4k...

i already use the melee fast melee fast... rotation. propably higher dps is hard to reach without moors
    Sure but what they don't tell you is that they start out with the 20% dev buff, use outside buffs, or macro their sets then 4k is easy (pictures can be just as much liars as word of mouth). If all you have is your quiet knife buff and do 3k without doing anything else besides your rotation that's good enough really. I've never seen a rotation with a 1k difference (even with addle line of sight trick) just from rotation alone without changing anything in terms of gear/traits (keeping the melee - fast - melee and addle of FB of course).
    Last edited by xDementedx; Aug 18 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfThar View Post
    I think he isn't talking about moors. Just comparing sets DPS-wise.

Oh, lol. *facepalm*
    Eniigmatik | Exploit