We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helgerod Dragon Wing Lvl 85

Hi,

Basically I am just wondering if any kinships or groups run this on a regular basis, and if so would they allow me to tag along for one run so I can complete the deed?

I also have the quest reclaiming Eregions Gift and have ran Hele dragon wing at lvl 50 a few times but the quest item has never dropped for me so now that I am 85 and geared up, I'm hoping that it will drop for me if i run it at max level.

My Toon is a lvl 85 champ, and I now have both my FA rune and axe as well as my hytbold gear.

If you run Hele Dragon wing and dont mind me joining, please contact me in game - timezone is not an issue for me as I will plan to play all night if I have to in order to get this quest done lol

Cheers

Skallolf

Yeah I'll try and run a PUG for you this weekend...its not that tricky at all to be honest just not very popular cos the loot is very bad
    [SIZE=3][B]Ohpra ([I]née [/I][/B][I][B]Oprah[/B][/I][B]) Commander of the Juiced Up Dog Rooter[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B] Bomantankz[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?518497-Are-you-ready-to-be-sectioned"][I]Are you ready to be sectioned?[/I][/URL][/SIZE]
    ------------------------
    [URL="http://www.dd-asylum.info"][COLOR=#ffa500]www.dd-asylum.info[/COLOR][/URL]

Smile

Cool, if you could and i could join that would be awesome - thx a lot matey

Please let me know if i can do anything to help

Smile

Hooray!

I've finally completed the deed/quest! With a great amount of well deserved thanks going to Oprah of Asylum, and thank you to everyone else who was in on the raid too. I owe you all big time!

Please let me know if I can be of assistance to any of you as I would be more than happy to return the favour!

Thanks Again!

Skallolf