We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Worth the money?

I'm thinking of transferring to Brandy for pvp. Is it worth the money?

I would be bringing a mid-ranked captain (rank 10). I would just level a new toon, but i gotta admit i'm way to lazy haha :P. I've tried creepside on Brandy, and the fights seems pretty epic compared to what i'm used to, but I don't like creep and freep on the same server (to reduce drama) so I didn't really get a great taste of what it is like. Also, I noticed it was a lot of GV/TR shuffles. Do you guys still have good "open field" RvR? And...not only good RvR, but also decent solo-6 man action? Also, one last question (probably the most important):

How is the community in the Moors???

Thanks,

Possible Fresh-meat

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

The PVP on server certainly is loud enough, not sure if super active (summer weeks it rarely is)

There's always something happening, whether it's RvR, small group v small group, freep zerg, or creep zerg. I enjoy it though Well worth it imo phoenix <3 Hope to see you out here.

btw I think you should creep instead, you know you wanna come to the dark side >;D
    Last edited by MonkeyMe; Aug 16 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)

Honestly, if you're planning on spending money, transfer to a completely different game for your PvP fix; it doesn't exist on Brandywine, or any other server for that matter. Unless you really do like Requires-No-Skill-To-Follow-The-Zerg-And-Stay-On-Target-Assist-PvP.

no

There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

If you lead raids, yes x1000, please come.