We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rider's of Rohan from Lotro Market VS disc

Hello Lotro Community!!!
    Ok I wanna buy Rider's of Rohan from Lotro Market for 40$ but I find the:Lord of the rings online:Rider's of Rohan at a local shop for 20$ and i'll get the Cd
    So...what's the difference to buy it from the Lotro Market or buy the CD from a local shop???

It is probably the same thing. Just make sure you compare which quest areas are included with both. If they are the same and you can get it for less at your local shop, get it. Having the CD will mean having to download less of the client if you don't already have it installed, otherwise all you should need is the game code...
    JB_MARSH - Main: Raberadin | Hobbit | Burglar | Amistad del Otro
    Servers: Arkenstone, Meneldor, Darrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNARA View Post
    Hello Lotro Community!!!
    Ok I wanna buy Rider's of Rohan from Lotro Market for 40$ but I find the:Lord of the rings online:Rider's of Rohan at a local shop for 20$ and i'll get the Cd
    So...what's the difference to buy it from the Lotro Market or buy the CD from a local shop???
    The Turbine Points included in the Lotro Market may or may not be included in the CD copy at your local store. Not saying that the TP alone are worth the $20 difference, but it's worth comparing all the extras you would get.

Thanks guys!!!