We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Connection Closed server full

i am getting this message connection closed server full, does it mean its to full for me to play

I got the same error but I managed to get past it by starting the launcher and then exiting out of HappyCloud. So if you have PMB or that I think you should try exiting them before logging into the server list.

Same here

I've trying to login this afternoon with no luck!

there were less than 100 people on last night, dont think it is full.

Getting this for about 45 minutes (~6 tries) 8/19/2013

Same here...havent been able to get on yet

*sigh*
    I just finished my summer classes, I leave for camping tomorrow and class starts when I get back next week.... How can I NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY??? *tantrum*

Seriously though, I was super excited to play. I hope this doesn't last all day. I was able to log into my kids characters, but they are on a different server.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000009ddf/01004/signature.png]Tokala[/charsig][/center]

Same problem here.. Are there any "supporter-informations" related to this problem - ten hours ago there was no problem to connect ..

i'd try again 30seconds ago - it works..

enjoy middle-earth

I tried and it's still a no for me.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    This should clear up shortly.

getting in line

Sure enough it did clear up yesterday, after several attempts I had no problems connecting.

However, from late last night through early this a.m. (4am est) I've rec'd a few new alerts... 'getting in line' and 'searching for logon server' with 20 rather rapid, unsuccessful attempts... followed by> connection failed: client timed out connection.

edit: waited about an hour before trying again and logged on with NO problems... so have a little patience friends, and have a great day!

Anyway, good to know you are monitoring this thread Sapience; and thanks for the updates!
    Last edited by Kurli; Aug 20 2013 at 09:18 PM.