We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post a Screenshot of your Legendary Items (LI's)

I am bored and thought I would make an LI screenshot thread.
    Hopefully players can use it just to look, or to get ideas, or to give feedback.

Please post yours if you want just to show them, especially if they are different styles, and maybe explain why you made it that way?
    Also, Lore-Master and Minstrel screenshots are needed; I don't have those characters at high level.

My Rune-Keepers current ones, pretty strait forward:
    (I did not make a Fire LI yet)

Last edited by enginekid88; Sep 06 2013 at 12:27 PM.

Odd choice of settings on your Heal LIs. Dev magnitude doesn't affect heals (because heals can't devastate). The True Setting of the North or True Setting of the Ages (should be that anyway, T6, has crit and mastery) would probably make better choices for a heal setting.

Also a little surprised you didn't put DNFTD cooldown on a swap bag instead of your main, but I guess I can understand that, since a lot of people don't like swapping.

My LIs, minus my tanking ones. I realize I didn't spent any points, it was shortly after the last update and I was taking screenies for my other captain to set up his LIs with.
    Last edited by TinDragon; Aug 15 2013 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Odd choice of settings on your Heal LIs. Dev magnitude doesn't affect heals (because heals can't devastate). The True Setting of the North or True Setting of the Ages (should be that anyway, T6, has crit and mastery) would probably make better choices for a heal setting.

Also a little surprised you didn't put DNFTD cooldown on a swap bag instead of your main, but I guess I can understand that, since a lot of people don't like swapping.
    Yeah I didn't really look through the other tiers, I just quickly decided i wanted mastery over crit, and the fate gives some crit. but you are probably right. and yes i really dont like swapping on healer because i find i am too busy thinking about keeping everyone alive

My captains. they are made for hands of healing trait line. i dont have any dps versions yet.

Last edited by enginekid88; Sep 06 2013 at 12:29 PM.

My Guardians LI's, setup for tanking:

Last edited by enginekid88; Sep 06 2013 at 12:28 PM.

My Champ:

Last edited by enginekid88; Sep 06 2013 at 12:30 PM.

Burg, quiet knife setup

Last edited by enginekid88; Sep 06 2013 at 12:30 PM.

Hunter: the best legacy is +5 AoE targets! if you are as example running bells of dale, you can sit back and spam rain of Arrows on the mobs around the tank, and because my traits make it reset when crit it almost always crits with 5+ targets, and therefore I can rain arrows down every second. With ten mobs around a tank i can be hitting for 25,000 dmg every second or two

Last edited by enginekid88; Sep 06 2013 at 12:28 PM.

wardens tanking li's

Last edited by enginekid88; Sep 06 2013 at 12:29 PM.