We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My fellow creeps

Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

It cannot be...

Shapcidrat!
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

But... You fell...
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Hmm, a White War Leader? Sounds lore breaking to me...but so do bunny reavers too O.e
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Bromton [Rank 10 Captain] | Notbromton [Rank 7 Freever] | Starscreem [Rank 8 WL]

I urge the Freeps to get their **** together, even with the loss of Crygin and believe it or not also my apprentice, Garthong (he was useful sometimes), we have regained our former leader and with the Torqky at our side, there is no telling how deeply we shall drive our fury.

Grouping with Torqky has led me to once more taste what organized Creeps are capable of against ez-mode Freeps with bad habits. (or is it ez-mode Freeps with bad Hobbits?)

Either way, such event led me to believe we are not yet ready for The Grand Ritual to honor the Spirits and restore the eminence of Wargs. We lack worthy sacrifices, thus the ritual was canceled. Sorry everyone, no refunds. No qq.

:O

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Aug 16 2013 at 12:11 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Huzzah!

Psh, I think it's only about as lore-breaking as spiderwargs....
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Shap and Turtles are back?? Ugh wish I had some time to play and farm froobs with you all...

-BurgZ
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    Shap and Turtles are back?? Ugh wish I had some time to play and farm froobs with you all...

-BurgZ
    Yes we've been wondering where you have been...dargazagazag is needed!!
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]